The output from the deodorant stain on a black and color
Dec 20, 2019
Pleasant smell, a sense of freshness and dry underarms even in the summer heat - it is an achievement of modern antiperspirants and deodorants. Despite the loud slogans, even the highest-quality hygiene products leave traces on clothes. Particularly stubborn stains remain on the synthetic-dyed in bright shades of fabric and plain dark things. And it is - a big minus antiperspirants. However, to wash or deodorant on the black color is not too difficult: just need to know some tricks and secrets.
Particularly removing stains from deodorant with clothes
Originally invented Estheticians deodorants - tools that can mask unpleasant odors. In recent years, such cosmetics is gone by the wayside, because there antiperspirants that clog the pores on human skin and block sweating. On tubes and jars with modern sanitary facilities you can often see the words "deodorant antiperspirant", that is part of their combination.
The main cause of unpleasant stains deodorant - the content of aluminum salts in cosmetics. By themselves, these substances are not very "paint" the fabric: the white stains left on a black t-shirt, wash off easy. Persistent contamination remain under the armpits, in those places where the deodorant is in contact with the body and reacts with the secretions of the sweat glands.
To safely and effectively wash out things of deodorant, you need to follow simple instructions:
- Do not show contamination left by the antiperspirant, hot water. Optimum temperature 30-40 degrees.
- Choosing a washing method should take into account the type and composition of the tissue.
- In order not to "copy" the trace of deodorant, a portion of pollution need to put a dry towel.
- And the black and color thing can be treated on the reverse side only.
- For removing stains from a dense material is used for clothes brush delicate fabrics may be treated with a soft sponge.
- Process the following is necessary, moving from the edges toward the center.
- After applying chemicals clothes must be well rinsed. Preferably several times to change the water to rinse.
- Even when the pollution is completely washed off, it is impossible to dry the thing on the battery or in direct sunlight. Under the action of high temperature unpleasant trace can again occur on black or colored.
Comment! Antiperspirant does not leave traces on the black, white or color, if you use it correctly. The instructions to the sanitizing products normally write that apply deodorant can only be on the skin clean and dry, and the dress is worth a few minutes later, when the tool is completely dry.
How to wash black clothes with deodorant
Most often, unsightly whitish streaks appear on black clothes in the process of dressing. Then the bottom of the dirty things in the front, which is why it has to be removed and sent to the laundry, not even diarrhea.
Wash off stains deodorant on dark clothing are usually not difficult. The only exception is the long-standing streaks and traces on T-shirts and shirts. That is why this type of contamination is recommended to be removed as quickly as possible: within a few days after their appearance on the black.
Much more difficult to bring a trace of white antiperspirant armpit black T-shirt or sweater. Mixed with sebum and other secretions, hygienic means changes the structure deep "eats" into the fabric and leaves sticky bright spots.
Tip! If machine washing is not helped lift spot on black, you can try to remove dirt manually overwrite the trace of deodorant soap, powder, or other means available.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/dom/byt/chem-vyvesti-pyatno-ot-dezodoranta-na-chernom-i-tsvetnom.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.