How useful buckwheat bread
Dec 20, 2019
Buckwheat bread take pride of place in the diet adherents proper, healthy and wholesome food. They replace the classic bakery products, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal system, promote weight loss. At the same time, the benefits and harms of buckwheat breads causes nutritionists disputes, in view of their significant calories.
What makes buckwheat bread
Whole buckwheat is the basis of loaves. Grain after 12 hours soaking process is subjected to extrusion - a brief heating to very high temperatures (up to 300 degrees) by molding. As a result, water accumulated in the grains, immediately converted to steam, twisting and tearing them, like popcorn. Pressure does not scatter weight, compresses it into dense briquettes.
Important! Buckwheat bread, which used to prepare the extrusion method, are the safest and useful. They are made from whole grains, contain no yeast, sweeteners, starch. All of the properties and benefits of buckwheat groats are stored.
There is another method of manufacture identical to the process of baking bread. Instead of whole grains, manufacturers use buckwheat flour, milk powder, vegetable fat, water, sweeteners, flavor enhancers. Dough rectangular form layers, which are then baked. As a result of processing buckwheat loses some useful properties, fiber breaks. Buckwheat breads are tasty, but use them in a medical or dietary not worth it, they will do more harm than good.
The composition and caloric content of buckwheat breads
Energy value calculated on 100 g of buckwheat loaves, 280 - 300 kcal, depending on the manufacturer. For comparison, in white bread, this figure reaches 260 points. However, 1 calorie buckwheat loaf weighing 10 grams less than 30 kcal, while the same piece of white bread or loaf harm the figure.
Bread can harm the figure only with a significant excess of the recommended norm, use them in conjunction with high-calorie foods that do not have useful properties: jam, condensed milk, chocolate, fatty sour cream.
Despite the high calorie, breads are a useful source of fiber due to the content of whole grains. Buckwheat briquettes provide adult soluble and insoluble dietary fiber by more than 40% of the daily requirement.
Useful properties of buckwheat slices acquired at the expense of content:
- folic acid, Which is involved in blood formation processes, prevents anemia, cancer cell growth; regulates the function of the heart muscle, blood vessels, is responsible for immunity. Buckwheat plates contain 25 mg of material which was 3% of the daily needs of the person;
- glandNecessary for the production of hemoglobin, thyroid function, metabolism. The product was covered 4% of the daily value;
- vitamin PPUseful for the digestive system, the cardiovascular system, the production of hormones, tissue renewal. In addition, Vitamin B3 promotes the production of hemoglobin, prevents the accumulation of cholesterol. The loaves contains 5 mg of the 3% Daily Value;
- vitamins B1, B6, B2Which are beneficial to the memory, the immune system, the work of the excretory, digestive and endocrine systems of the brain. In total, buckwheat product covers 10% of the adult daily requirement of vitamins group B.
See also:How useful whole-wheat flour
Bread rich in useful macro-and micronutrients, had crossed from buckwheat. In a high content of magnesium, copper, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, selenium.
The use of buckwheat breads
With regular use of buckwheat bread bring significant benefits: improve the pancreas, gallbladder, liver, kidney, lower cholesterol, inhibit the development of cancer.
Useful properties of buckwheat briquettes:
- The high content of indigestible fiber. Coarse fibers have the property cleaned intestinal separated like brush. They eliminate the toxins, prevent constipation, diarrhea, stimulate salivation. In the process of the disintegration of fiber produced slow carbohydrates that provide long-lasting feeling of satiety.
- Low glycemic index. Buckwheat breads glycemic index is 45 points. This suggests that they quickly saturate, without provoking spike in blood glucose.
- They do not contain gluten. Recommended for people suffering individual intolerance, allergies.
- Quality and properly cooked breads do not contain salt, sugar, yeast. These components cause significant harm to the figure, provoke indigestion, bloating, diarrhea, can lead to edema, allergic rashes. Braces, having in its composition only whole grains, are more useful for digestion.
Loaves made from buckwheat, contain about 52 g of slow carbohydrates. They contribute to a prolonged feeling of satiety, normalization of blood glucose levels, reduce the amount of calories entering the body.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/chem-polezny-grechnevye-hlebtsy.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.