How useful goat cheese
Dec 20, 2019
Goat domesticated over 5000 years ago, and it was the goat cheese was the first product of this type, a tried man. Benefits and harms of goat cheese passed the test of time and are well known. Today, this product is quite rare because of the dominance of products from cow's milk. And this situation is an urgent need to correct, because its beneficial properties are varied and something irreplaceable.
Especially goat cheese
As the name implies, this cheese made from goat's milk. Unlike traditional cow, he has a number of features:
- It has a lower calorie content.
- It has a large concentration of lactic acid bacteria, being essentially "solid yogurt." Most of these bacteria - predators, which makes the product a natural antibiotic.
- In the production of almost all the lactose and other irritants contained in the milk fermented. This makes the cheese not only hypoallergenic product, but also makes it possible to use it for people with lactose intolerance.
- Digestibility of this product is better than the cow, since it is better to lipids are processed by man.
- The contents of trace elements (especially calcium) in this type of cheese is higher than in the cow.
These useful properties make cheese from goat's milk more appealing than a cow. However, there are objective reasons why it is not very common nowadays.
The first - the high price of the product, as it requires a lot of milk to produce it, and the goat, unlike cows, Small pets allowed. The second - a specific smell, which many do not like.
The composition and caloric content of goat's cheese
The quantitative composition of the product is quite difficult to assess, in addition, it varies considerably depending on the manufacturing technology. Therefore, we can only talk about what substances are part of it, without specifying their concentration.
Vitamin composition of the product is as follows:
- vitamins A and PP;
- B vitamins;
- vitamin C;
- vitamins E and D.
It includes the following trace elements:
- calcium (one of the largest concentrations in animal products);
Nutritional value of the product also depends significantly on the grade. Average figures are approximately as follows:
- protein - 29%
- fat - 67%
- carbohydrates - 1%.
The average calorific value of the goat cheese to 100 grams is 290 kcal.
In practice caloric homemade goat cheese may be different from the present value. This depends on the fat content of milk used. In the literature a number from lead 250 kcal to 320 kcal per 100 g of product.
Benefits cheese from goat's milk
The benefits of goat cheese for the human body is enormous. Due to the unique combination of its constituent substances, goat cheese has a mass of useful properties and beneficial effects on almost all body systems.
It normalizes the work of the skeletal system and strengthens it. This is possible due to high content of calcium in the product.
The product improves digestion. It contains beneficial bacteria, promotes more rapid digestion.
Useful properties of the product are also manifested in the prevention of atherosclerosis. It contains substances promote the dissolution of cholesterol plaques. Especially significant this is manifested in the cerebral vessels.
See also:The good and bad condensed milk
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/molochka/chem-polezen-koziy-syr.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.