Pumpkin seed oil: useful properties and contraindications
Dec 20, 2019
In addition to fresh dishes of pumpkin and sunflower seeds, there is also oil from the product - and use it everywhere. They are not only flavored food, but also treated, used for cosmetic purposes. To find out whether the product should be in the kitchen, you need to understand what the benefits and harms of pumpkin oil.
Getting the oil pumpkin seeds
A useful product can be obtained from pumpkin seeds by pressing a special press.
There are some ways:
- When hot spinning seeds pre-treated, ground and roasted, lightly moistened and then placed in a press.
- When cold-pressed under the pressure of the seeds fall at once, without heat treatment.
Pumpkin seed oil is cold-pressed is more expensive, but the benefits and harms of the product, not subjected to roasting, optimally balanced.
Attention! It is determined not only by spin labeling, but also by the color of the product.
As a rule, after the hot-pressed finished product turns out very dark, but one that is made without heat treatment, it has a shade lighter.
Composition and calorie pumpkin oil
The product is extremely high in calories. A total of 100 grams contains up to 895 calories, and the useful properties of the product lies in the fact that it consists exclusively fats.
- important trace elements - phosphorus, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and iron;
- vitamins A, C, E, K, PP;
- B vitamins - namely B1, B2 and B6;
- Omega-3, anti-cholesterol, palmitic acid, stearic acid, omega-6;
- phospholipids and flavonoids, carotenoids and tocopherols;
A key feature and benefit of the product - high concentration of valuable substances.
The useful pumpkin seed oil
The main scope is cooking. Pumpkin seed oil has a number of advantages:
- It allows you to get rid of gastritis, colitis, heartburn, promotes healing of ulcers;
- significantly reduces the risk of ischemia, atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes;
- It enhances immunity due to high content of vitamins.
Useful properties of natural means of spread and the reproductive sphere. For example, to reduce pain in chronic cystitis, drinking women enough oil in an amount of 2 - 3 teaspoons per day until they become easier.
The benefits will be in the menstrual cycle and infertility - should be drunk on an empty stomach pumpkin seed oil on a teaspoon a day.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/tykvennoe-maslo-poleznye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.