Benefits and harms of bear fat, reviews, how to make
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of bear fat - an urgent question for fans of folk medicine. The natural remedy has been used for decades - and it is interesting to find out which properties provide him popularity.
Appearance and characteristics of bear fat
Fatty tissue under the skin of the bear can not only experience the cold of winter to the predator. Fat is also very useful for the human body because it has medicinal properties.
With a brown bear was prepared and 28 kg of useful fat, or, as it is called, the fat - and after processing means goes to a pharmacy and health shops. Outwardly fat looks like a thick substance of white or yellowish color, not having any sharp specific smell, no recognizable taste.
At low temperatures up to 9 degrees bear fat is in the solid state, in the heat softened, and at a temperature of about 30 degrees becomes liquid. Useful properties are preserved in all states. Medical value means informs a varied diet of the brown bear - a predator eats not only meat, but also honey, fish, herbs and berries, nuts and bird eggs. All of the useful properties that are present in these products, accumulate in the body and bear in his tuk.
The composition and caloric content of bear fat
To understand the benefit of bear fat, you need to familiarize yourself with the detailed composition. The remedy contains:
- natural animal and vegetable proteins;
- minerals, copper, iron and calcium;
- natural bioregulators responsible for immunity - thymusamin, gepatiminy;
- bioregulator tserebramin useful for the brain;
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 in equal proportions;
- unsaturated acids, among them - oleic acid in the amount of more than 40%;
- Vitamins A and E;
- vitamins B12, B3, B2 and B1.
Properties fat successfully replace the whole vitamin complexes. Caloric content is 910 calories per 100 g of product - and thus the cholesterol content is very low, so the damage from increased nutrient not.
Useful than bear fat
Read the detailed composition and properties of the product, it is easy to understand that the use of bear fat for the human body is simply huge. Remedy:
- It increases the level of immunity and significantly strengthens the body's resistance;
- reduce harmful cholesterol, cleans the body of toxins, removes harmful toxic heavy metals;
- stimulates brain activity, improves the quality of the blood;
- beneficial effects on mental state, and aligns hormones;
- It accelerates the process of cell renewal, promotes the speedy assimilation of nutrients by the body;
- It helps fight anemia, degeneration and depletion;
- protects against overloads the heart and blood vessels;
- It strengthens the respiratory system - including helping bear fat from asthma;
- fights infection and inflammation in the body;
- It improves the condition of skin and hair;
- good for the condition of joints and connective tissues.
Since the bear fat beneficial effect on hormones, from him will be of great benefit to women in menopause. In addition, internal and external application means helps in inflammatory processes in the female genital organs, prevent blood stasis, normalizes reproductive function.
For men, use of the product lies in the fact that the properties of fat helps in treating prostatitis, adenoma, impotence, and even infertility. Regular intake of useful tools to improve erectile function and increases libido.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/polza-i-vred-medvezhego-zhira-otzyvy-kak-prinimat.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.