Tea Thyme: useful properties and contraindications
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of tea with thyme, healing properties of this medicinal plant known to connoisseurs of traditional medicine, as well as those who like to drink healing potions. In this natural healer has other names: thyme, Bogorodsk grass. The antiseptic properties of essential oils of the plant are used as a fumigating smoke. But in most cases applied aqueous extract of thyme and adding it to the black and green tea as an aromatic and flavoring additives, and also as a therapeutic agent.
The useful tea thyme (thyme)
Thyme has long been used in folk medicine, thanks to beneficial and curative properties. Thyme is used as:
- Cough and antiviral;
- a diuretic;
- pain reliever;
- sedative (sedative).
The composition of the plant:
- ether compound (thymol);
- tannic components;
- vit. group B (B1, B12, B5, B6, B2);
- vit. FROM;
- organic acids;
- mineral components (calcium, iron, selenium, manganese, potassium).
Thymol has strong antibacterial properties. Tannins (tannins) have an astringent, anti-inflammatory action. Among the acids is to provide ascorbic acid and its use for vessels and maintain immunity. B vitamins normalize neural activity. Potassium is good for the cardiovascular system. Iron is essential for blood formation. Bioflavonoids have antioxidant and protective properties.
Infusion of thyme is used for medicinal purposes:
- bronchitis, tracheitis, bronchopulmonary diseases;
- the flu, SARS, acute respiratory infections, flu, fever, whooping cough, tuberculosis;
- migraine and vertigo;
- dysbacteriosis, intestinal atony, gastrointestinal inflammatory disorders (ulcer, enterocolitis);
- from infectious skin diseases, parasitic and fungal nature;
- neurological diseases, radiculitis, neuritis;
- in the case of iron deficiency anemia;
- infectious lesions urinary system (cystitis, urethritis);
- inflammatory diseases of the genital organs (vaginitis, cervicitis, prostatitis);
- cardiovascular diseases, disorders of the peripheral circulation.
The aqueous extract of thyme is used as a rinse for the treatment of fungal infections and diseases of the oral cavity: stomatitis, inflammation of the gums, the larynx and the nasopharynx.
In the women's practice - as douching.
Thyme is especially important for smokers. It clears the bronchial mucosa of nicotine gum, due to the expectorant properties. It reduces the risk of bacterial infections of the respiratory system. Benefit as a reinforcing agent for damaged vessels nicotine. Tea Thyme normalizes blood pressure. Used for insomnia and as a sedative. Bogorodsk grass stuffed pillow to improve sleep. Besides water infusion is prepared as alcoholate to the friction with radiculitis and neuralgia.
Important! Thyme is a natural herbal remedies. By judicious use of non-toxic to the liver and does not cause harm to the body.
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.
Chmtayte below: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/napitki/chay-s-chabretsom-poleznye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya.html