How useful oyster: preparation and reviews
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of oyster mushrooms can manifest themselves in different situations, depending on the method of preparation, the individual human body's reactions and the use of methods.
How to look and where to grow oyster mushrooms
Description oyster should start with their names. They got it, because it grow in a special way, hanging from the habitat. Oyster mushrooms grow on trees, stumps and fallen to the ground twigs, branches, preferring birch, aspen, oak, willow or poplar.
The fungus grows very well on poplar and walnut stumps. There are a variety of oyster mushrooms growing on the trunks of herbaceous plants.
These fungi are artificially created and appear in the wild. Oyster mushrooms are found in Germany, Denmark, Slovakia, Poland, and also in Asian countries: India, Pakistan, and even in Australia. In Russia, they are common in Siberia, the Caucasus and the Far East.
Appearance depends on the variety, which has about 100. Among them are both edible and inedible mushrooms. The most common type - oyster oyster. Its flesh is different pleasant taste and aroma. Cap at oyster is generally round or oval and elongated, and the surface is smooth and glossy. It can be a flat, which is more pronounced with aging and a slightly concave. The second title in this oyster - glyva. Its cap fleshy, and ranges from 5 to 25 cm in diameter.
Interestingly, the oyster colors very much. This may be ashy hue with notes violet, light gray, brown or hazel. When the fungus grows old, the color changes to light yellow or gray.
The stem is generally cylindrical in shape and located on the side cap. It is white small, and sometimes non-existent.
There are other species of oyster:
- steppe usually found in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and grows close to the roots of various herbs;
- orangeLiving on rotten stumps, fallen trees; its diameter is 8 cm, and the shape resembles a fan cap;
- flamingo - is growing rapidly, and loves the heat and the perfect place growth will be cereal straw or buckwheat hulls; Hat has a wavy edge, and the color of pale pink;
- oak, Cap diameter which comes to 10 cm, and a whitish hue; pulp has a pleasant taste and aroma;
- citricHaving a hat-shaped cone and bright color; It grows on the stump and land mixture;
- rozhkovidnayaCharacterized hat, resembling a cone; its color is replaced by a white to pale yellow; characterized by a pleasant taste and good smell.
Attention! Oyster inherent massive cluster in one place. In the group of fungi comprises more than thirty times the fruiting bodies, bouquets which can weigh up to three kilograms.
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/chem-polezny-veshenki-prigotovlenie-i-otzyvy.html