Olive oil. Benefit or harm to the body
Dec 20, 2019
Every day we eat a variety of foods, thinking they are extremely beneficial to health. For example, olive oil, which is very popular today, people are used in cooking, cosmetics, and even the treatment of various diseases. The benefits and possible adverse effects of this product, tell this material.
Olive oil contains antioxidants and helps reduce cholesterol in the blood, thereby eliminating the risk of atherosclerosis. The most useful - virgin olive oil, so when choosing a need to study the label carefully. But despite the fact that olive oil has beneficial properties, it is necessary to be cautious in the use of this product. Those who wish to lose weight, for example, need to know that just one tablespoon butter contains as many as 110 calories.
Usefulness lies in the composition of oil:
- monounsaturated acids such as omega-9;
- healthy fats;
- polyunsaturated acids such as linoleic;
- fat-soluble vitamins - B, E;
- water-soluble vitamins, such as B4;
Thus, a unique product gives useful for people who have diabetes, heart disease, stomach and intestinal disorders. People involved in training or hard work, restore power more quickly if consumed olive oil.
- Monounsaturated fats are destroying the bad cholesterol, and protect against the formation of Alzheimer's disease.
- Phospholipids regenerate cell walls and stimulate the excretion of excess fat, and prevent the formation of stones in the bile ducts.
- Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant, rejuvenating the skin, blood vessels. Thanks to him, prevents blood clots.
- Vitamin A - is involved in the restoration of all metabolic processes, improve eyesight, bone health.
- Omega-3 leads to normal hormonal balance, which affects the weight of the violation.
- Vitamins and linoleic acid very positive influence on the vestibular apparatus, visual acuity, mental performance, memory recovery.
- The amino acids lysine, arginine, work on maintenance of the nervous system, but also stimulate the production of collagen, necessary to maintain youthful skin.
- Flavonoids help to normalize the immune system. Slow down inflammatory processes, the formation of cancer cells.
For use requires daily rate - 2 tablespoons oil. This will ensure maximum dosage of nutrients the body, without harm to health, because olive oil refers to the high-calorie foods. When immoderate use, and a sedentary lifestyle without exercise stresses can add a few kilos. But that's not all contraindications. Precautions should be taken to a product for people who are available the following health problems:
- chronic diarrhea;
In the absence of contraindications olive oil it is desirable to consume all. From it is prepared sauces, salad dressings, marinades for meat and fish products. Great olive oil for the manufacture of baking. Oil profitable emphasizes the taste of products, especially vegetable salads. The main condition is the usefulness of the product quality, in the opposite case it is possible to amass food poisoning.
And you constantly consume olive oil?
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.