How useful birch sap
Dec 20, 2019
Buds, leaves and birch juice is used for medicinal purposes for centuries. Benefits and harms of birch juice due to its constituent elements. Liquid is released during the incision of the cortex.
To collect the juice, rather than fracture insert groove. Thus, nectar drains into a prepared container. Then the area of fracture should be closed up with wax in order to prevent drying of wood.
The composition and caloric content
To birch sap is useful, it is collected from April to May. The drink is popular in Russia and northern China and Scandinavia. The taste is similar to spring water. However insignificant concentration of natural sugars attached juice woody notes.
Birch sap is an integral component of the diet due to the health benefits. The harm can be caused by the use of juice if you are hypersensitive. 100 g of beverage is only 22 kcal.
Benefit is a unique composition:
Organic acids. The elements necessary for the normalization of the acid-base balance in the body. Their presence contributes to the absorption of various nutrients while deducing toxins that damage to internal organs. This is manifested by chronic fatigue and general malaise, dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Volatile. substance use in neutralizing dangerous fungi, viruses and bacteria that enter the body and cause him harm. These microorganisms can become a cause of diseases of upper respiratory tract and of respiratory system.
- Fructose. It acts a source of energy for the whole organism. Fructose is characterized by low caloric value as compared with conventional sugar.
- Glucose. Its benefit is the ability to remove toxins from the body. Glucose is involved in the processes of metabolism, stimulation of cardiac activity. Due to the substance of the brain provides the power and normal psycho-emotional state. When excess glucose levels can cause damage to the body, which is manifested weight gain, high cholesterol. The harm is manifested in the development of atherosclerosis, thrombosis and allergies.
- Essential oils. They are known for their beneficial effect on the nervous system and the emotional background. The use of oils is also reflected in their ability to have a bactericidal effect. Contained in birch sap essential oils can harm the body during lactation and allergies.
- Saponins. This term refers to a chemical present in the juice of the birch. Saponins have an impact on the absorption of nutrients by the body, have a positive effect on hormones. Scientists believe that the use of compounds in the carcinogenic effects and prevention of tumors.
- Betulin. The substance has high activity and reduced adverse effects on the organism of various pathogens.
- Tannins. It has the property of lowering the secretory function of the gastrointestinal tract. Irritating and astringent effect depends on the concentration of tannins in birch sap. Regular drink intake is beneficial for the body, which is manifested slowing intestinal motility and active absorption of various nutrients.
The use of birch sap is determined by the content of vitamins and minerals:
- Potassium. Element regulates the functioning of muscles, cardiovascular and nervous systems. Adequate intake of potassium prevents chronic stress.
- Calcium. material effect on the level of excitability of nerve tissue, blood clotting, cholesterol. Calcium is involved in the functioning of the adrenal, thyroid, pancreas, pituitary. Excessive intake of damages. Marked drowsiness, depression, fatigue, anorexia, hypertension, arrhythmia, joint pains.
- Magnesium. The use of magnesium is in the assimilation of vitamins B1, 6, 12. The element is directly involved in the work of the kidneys, the brain, the endocrine system. When an excess of magnesium is harmful, which is manifested by reducing the pressure, nausea, respiratory depression.
- Nickel. It is involved in the processes of blood, tissue nutrition and brain cells. Nickel strengthens the pituitary gland, affects the metabolism.
- Sodium. Macronutrients ensures the functioning of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems. Sodium different vasodilating action. Damage excess sodium is insufficient assimilation of other substances and the development of heart disease, kidney and liver.
- Copper. Element known anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Use of copper is in the correct working of the digestive system and endocrine glands through enhanced pituitary. The disadvantage in the body harms that are usually observed in the vegetarian and unbalanced diet.
- Silicon. Chemical element is important for the formation of bone, connective and cartilaginous tissues of the heart and blood vessels. Silicon provides the absorption of vitamins in the body. The damage caused by a deficit implies premature aging and the appearance of premature aging.
- Aluminum. The substance needed by the body to build and repair connective, epithelial and bone tissue. aluminum shortage of rare. Its excess is harmful in a variety of disorders of the nervous system.
- Iron. Scientists call it a multi-functional element. For example, iron oxygen promotes retention in the blood, provides elimination of carbon dioxide, the liver clearance of substances which can harm.
- Manganese. The use of the element in the prevention of osteoporosis, atherosclerosis and diabetes. Hormones in women, the mobility of male sperm and the mechanism of lactation depends on the concentration of magnesium.
- Titanium. Substances known to influence the recovery processes following disorders of bone integrity. Titan plays a role in hematopoiesis and is responsible for the adequate operation of the vestibular apparatus.
Attention! Included in the birch sap vitamins and minerals help maintain health and wellness.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/napitki/chem-polezen-berezovyy-sok.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.