Camelina oil: useful properties and contraindications
Dec 20, 2019
It is not often in the recipes in the kitchen and you can find unusual oil derived from pressed camelina seeds. But those who know the benefits and harms of camelina oil, it is very appreciated. What are its unique qualities?
What makes camelina oil
The slight misconception may enter the product name - many people think that raw mushrooms are the same name for it. But this is not the case. In fact it is made of flower seeds, very common in Central Russia - ordinary seeding camelina. This plant with small bright yellow flowers can often be seen in the fields, meadows and roadsides.
Although, from the point of view of Botany, camelina is a weed, its seeds are stored in a lot of useful properties. Industrially, they are subjected to the procedure of hot or cold pressed - and gain valuable extract.
The color and taste of camelina oil
The product has a recognizable, bright color - rich yellow or even orange. Hue depends on whether the refining was conducted - purified oil is lighter.
Gourmets will appreciate the product of an unusual taste. It is clearly slipping bitterness, but not too strong, nice.
Composition and calorie camelina oil
Unusual natural product has a pronounced calories - 900 calories per 100 grams Nutritional information is presented only in fats.
The main benefit of extracts from seeds of Camelina - in rich in vitamins and mineral composition. In oil present:
- most valuable elements - calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron;
- a variety of vitamins - rare F and K, and A, E, D;
- wide range of acids, including - omega-6, stearic and palmitic, Omega-3 and Omega-9;
- vegetable steroid substances - phytosterols;
The useful camelina oil
The combined effects on the entire body - that's what are the useful properties of natural extracts. Regular use of the oil:
- lowers cholesterol, normalizes pressure strengthens blood vessels and cardiac system;
- supports liver, accelerates metabolism;
- It improves the digestive tract and promotes healing of ulcer formations;
- It helps fight inflammation, allergic irritations;
- outputs from parasites organism;
- aligns hormones.
camelina oil benefits for women of the organism is as follows:
- product helps easier to bear the discomfort during menstruation;
- from receiving the extract increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood, and it eliminates the feeling of weakness and relieves pain;
- in menopause remedy restores a healthy hormonal balance.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
During pregnancy, the product is not only possible, but also need to be added to food. The benefits will be huge - oil saturates the body with vitamins and essential fatty acids, improve the health of women and strengthen the fetus.
During lactation false flax extract is also recommended for use. All its good will get the child through breast milk.
Attention! Although shown camelina oil for use by pregnant women and lactating before its reception it is necessary to consult with a doctor.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/ryzhikovoe-maslo-poleznye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.