Useful properties of avocado and contraindications
Dec 20, 2019
Most recently, the avocado was exotic, not available to the majority, but now increasingly appears this useful fruit in the diet of Russians. And the most important issues when meeting with them, among others are the benefits and harms of avocados to the body, contraindications and benefits of daily use.
The birthplace of avocado, or Persia US is Central and South America. The Aztecs, Incas and Mayans, mostly used it as food, but also as a modern analogue of face masks and hair. In the 1830s avocados were imported to Hawaii and Florida and then in California in the 1850s. However only in the XX century in the United States were withdrawn varieties for large-scale commercial cultivation. Today, the main supplier of these healthy fruits is California, and the only European countries growing avocados - is Spain.
Common fruit names are also the "alligator pear" and "fruit oil".
The chemical composition of avocado
For 20 years, the status of the avocado is a nutritious fruit, as evidenced by an entry in the Guinness Book of Records. Vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, fiber... And it is not the entire list of beneficial nutrients contained in the alligator pear.
- monounsaturated fatsOr "good fats", tend to reduce the level of bad cholesterol, and thus, reduce the risk of stroke.
- Polyunsaturated fats also referred to as useful: they tend to improve brain activity and accelerate the growth of cells.
- Cellulose benefits, strengthening the cardiovascular system, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. It helps control weight, speeds up metabolism and prevents constipation. Fiber promotes the excretion of toxic substances without damaging the organism.
- pantothenic acid It speeds up the metabolism.
- folate useful for the healthy development of cells and tissues, which is especially important during infancy and pregnancy.
- vitamin K positive effect on the circulatory system. He has the ability to increase blood clotting, reduces risk of bleeding and bleeding, receives directly involved in the process of growth and repair of bone tissue, neutralize harmful substances when they enter the body.
- Copper contributes to generating the red blood cells, is directly involved in the processes of growth and development of cells and tissues.
- Riboflavin has the ability to speed up metabolism, it helps get rid of stress, useful for vision. Riboflavin also is a beauty vitamin because it improves the condition of skin and hair.
- Potassium useful for brain activity, it tends to reduce blood pressure, blunting sodium harmful properties.
- vitamin E - antioxidant that protects the tissues and cells from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- vitamin B6 It helps the immune system to produce antibodies necessary for combating harmful agents and diseases.
- vitamin C tends to accelerate the growth and regeneration of cells, promotes generating collagen.
- Magnesium useful for all systems: from strengthening the immune system and mental health to strengthen the heart and blood vessels.
- thiamin It plays an important role in metabolic processes in the body, helping to derive maximum benefit from the food intake.
- Iron It is directly involved in the process of hematopoiesis of immunological and redox processes.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin - a pigment found in the macula of the eye. According to the research lutein it has the ability to support healthy eyesight with aging and reduces the potential risk of eye disease.
A huge amount of useful nutrients combined with a low-calorie avocados, which depends on the variety and geography of growth.
The average caloric value - 160 kcal per 100 g
Comment! There are more than 500 varieties of avocados, but the most popular is the Hass variety. That it is round on the shelves of supermarkets.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/frukty/poleznye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya-avokado.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.