How useful oyster: preparation and reviews
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of oyster mushrooms can manifest themselves in different situations, depending on the method of preparation, the individual human body's reactions and the use of methods.
How to look and where to grow oyster mushrooms
Description oyster should start with their names. They got it, because it grow in a special way, hanging from the habitat. Oyster mushrooms grow on trees, stumps and fallen to the ground twigs, branches, preferring birch, aspen, oak, willow or poplar.
The fungus grows very well on poplar and walnut stumps. There are a variety of oyster mushrooms growing on the trunks of herbaceous plants.
These fungi are artificially created and appear in the wild. Oyster mushrooms are found in Germany, Denmark, Slovakia, Poland, and also in Asian countries: India, Pakistan, and even in Australia. In Russia, they are common in Siberia, the Caucasus and the Far East.
Appearance depends on the variety, which has about 100. Among them are both edible and inedible mushrooms. The most common type - oyster oyster. Its flesh is different pleasant taste and aroma. Cap at oyster is generally round or oval and elongated, and the surface is smooth and glossy. It can be a flat, which is more pronounced with aging and a slightly concave. The second title in this oyster - glyva. Its cap fleshy, and ranges from 5 to 25 cm in diameter.
Interestingly, the oyster colors very much. This may be ashy hue with notes violet, light gray, brown or hazel. When the fungus grows old, the color changes to light yellow or gray.
The stem is generally cylindrical in shape and located on the side cap. It is white small, and sometimes non-existent.
There are other species of oyster:
- steppe usually found in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and grows close to the roots of various herbs;
- orangeLiving on rotten stumps, fallen trees; its diameter is 8 cm, and the shape resembles a fan cap;
- flamingo - is growing rapidly, and loves the heat and the perfect place growth will be cereal straw or buckwheat hulls; Hat has a wavy edge, and the color of pale pink;
- oak, Cap diameter which comes to 10 cm, and a whitish hue; pulp has a pleasant taste and aroma;
- citricHaving a hat-shaped cone and bright color; It grows on the stump and land mixture;
- rozhkovidnayaCharacterized hat, resembling a cone; its color is replaced by a white to pale yellow; characterized by a pleasant taste and good smell.
Attention! Oyster inherent massive cluster in one place. In the group of fungi comprises more than thirty times the fruiting bodies, bouquets which can weigh up to three kilograms.
The composition and caloric content
Oyster mushrooms - mushrooms very useful, as part of which a large number of substances necessary for the normal functioning of the human body.
It contains proteins, fats and carbohydrates; bring great benefit to the vitamins and mineral salts.
- tocopherol (vitamin E);
- vitamin C;
- vitamin D;
- a nicotinic acid;
- thiamin (vitamin B1);
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2);
Caloric oyster to 100 grams depending on the type of product. For example, in fresh mushrooms - 38 kcal, and cooked - 23 kcal. If extinguish mushrooms, it will turn about 75 kcal per 100 g, and in the case of frying - 60 kcal.
- Lysine - is an essential amino acid is useful, improves the absorption of food proteins. This component has beneficial effects on the human immune system.
- histidine plays an important role in the growth and development of the entire body, it stimulates the digestive process and helps to cope with fatigue.
- valine It strengthens muscles and controls the function of the pituitary, as well as a positive effect on the immune system.
Oyster - a low-calorie mushroom that can be safely included in the menu of people losing weight, because it will not harm the figure.
Useful and therapeutic properties of oyster
Benefits of oyster mushrooms to the human body due to the multi-faceted valuable composition. They present biotin. It improves mood, has beneficial effects on the structure of the hair follicles, the nail plate and skin, as well as help lower blood pressure.
Important! The mushrooms contain special enzymes, which contributes to weight loss that is suitable for people with excess weight.
Valuable properties of oyster mushrooms have a positive impact on the immune system, increase mental performance and help stop the aging process.
See also:Rio Gold sweetener: the benefits and harms, composition
These mushrooms are especially useful for people:
- suffering from high blood pressure;
- who have diabetes;
- with benign and malignant neoplasms;
- inflammation of the vessel walls, accompanied by the formation of blood clots;
- wanting to protect themselves from cardiovascular disease;
- patients with atherosclerosis;
- with diseases of the back, joints or ligaments.
Oyster has the following number of useful properties:
This fungus save by neurological abnormalities, which manifests itself in apathetic or depressed state.
Oyster - indispensable product for people with cancer have been struggling with cancer tumors, and after conducted the chemotherapy contributes to the removal of heavy metals.
They are actively involved in the process of hematopoiesis and stimulate appetite.
Tip! Mushrooms after collection should be stored in the refrigerator, with its beneficial properties, they retain only up to 5 days.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/chem-polezny-veshenki-prigotovlenie-i-otzyvy.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.