Medicinal properties and contraindications Aloe
Dec 20, 2019
Aloe Vera - a plant with a rich history. Its healing powers believed the ancient Egyptians. And Cleopatra herself used the plant for skin care. Healing properties of aloe are striking in their diversity. The juice of the leaves is able to heal the wounds, heal burns, dermatological conditions, and more. A home-made from the pulp of a large number of medical masks. Huge selection of recipes. But aloe is known not only benefit, but harm.
Aloe face at home
Aloe produced a very effective mask for the face. They are easy to prepare at home from the sap and leaves. Agave able to rejuvenate the face thanks to its composition of useful components:
- Allantoin responsible for mitigation, healing, eliminating inflammation.
- Vitamin E - component which is an antioxidant.
- A large number of essential oils have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Amino acids evens out skin tone and cleanse the pores.
- Help restore the elasticity and the color of ascorbic acid, iron, calcium, magnesium, sodium, folic acid.
Only fresh juice is recommended to use. But if the skin is mature, the use in this way:
- Clean the leaves stored in the refrigerator for two weeks.
- After that, the juice is extracted.
Important! We can not allow the blackening of the sheet. If this happens - it is not suitable.
When you can use a mask and aloe vera juice to good use:
- When wrinkles.
- When uneven skin color.
- If black spots.
- Dilated pores.
- Acne, pimples and other eruptions.
- For burns.
- When dryness.
- To preserve the elasticity, freshness.
- To prevent the rapid appearance of wrinkles.
The mask of aloe
Mask from the leaves of aloe juice and are gaining popularity. Own plant is not used as often. But adding different ingredients like lovers of folk medicine. Depending on the purpose of the sheet is kept in a refrigerator for some time or is used immediately after cutting. Suitable perennial, who has lived for about 3 years. From this extract of aloe juice or pulp.
In the choice of a wide variety of optional components:
- Honey - first assistant aloe vera.
- Popular lemon.
- Do not forget the milk, butter, yogurt and other milk and dairy products.
- Oils are used as the basis of many products for skin care. Gaining popularity castor, burdock, olive oil, essential oils.
- Additionally, use herbs, they are good for the skin.
Mask should always be used fresh. Before use, always test to make sure that there are no allergies. If redness and other reactions is to abandon the method chosen. In some cases, the aloe will bring visible results, as the cause of all dermatological and other diseases should look inside. It is advisable to consult a dermatologist, trichologist, another doctor.
Aloe facial acne
Thanks to the vitamin content and the disinfecting effect of aloe is very good for acne. The problem is relevant at any age. To reduce inflammation of the skin, it is important to know how to prepare homemade cosmetics:
- On 1 large spoonful of juice you need 2 drops of tea tree oil. All of this gets in the way and is used twice a day after cleansing the face.
- Mixed juice (3 spoons) with tincture of calendula (2 spoons). Tincture can be purchased at the pharmacy. Rub the face three times a day. If tincture turned bust, then wipe the face, not all, and treated the affected area dot.
- If skin is oily, it is too dry. To this end, a spoonful of lemon juice added aloe leaf and egg protein. The mask is applied for 20 minutes. It is recommended to remain calm during the procedure.
- The juice is added to the blue clay, so that the resulting slurry, which is not drained from his face. All this is applied for 15 minutes, then washed off with warm pure water.
- To draw pus from inflammation take a fresh sheet, cut the skin on one side, is applied to the place of acne, fix and left overnight. The result will be noticeable in the morning.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/zdorove/lechebnye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya-aloe.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.