The garlic oil is useful and how to take it
Dec 20, 2019
Oil of garlic very claimed in cooking, as it can be successfully used for therapeutic purposes, since the product has healing properties. But before starting therapy should be familiar with what possible benefits and harms of garlic oil on human health.
Composition and calorie of garlic oil
Calorie 100 g of oil - 898 kcal fat content reaches 99.8 g Few people know, but in garlic juice contains up to 20% sugar.
The basis of the composition - the useful elements:
- selenium - the main component, its usefulness in protecting the body against pathogens, substances harmful to health, against viruses and infections;
- sulfur - the useful properties of the element are to stabilize the internal environment of an organism, stimulating hair growth, improvement in skin condition, the beneficial effects of the nerve fibers;
- volatile have antimicrobial, antifungal, antiparasitic action.
In addition, large amounts of fiber, nitrogenous substances, phosphoric acid and ascorbic acid, flavonoids, sterols, whose properties in the complex have a beneficial effect on human health.
Garlic is enriched by a complex of vitamins A, B, C, D, E, - which are vital for the body.
Useful properties of garlic oil
The benefits of garlic oil to the human body:
- Is a powerful antimicrobial agent, able to withstand viruses, parasites, used in infectious diseases, can be used in treatment of tuberculosis, and bronchitis.
- Enhances immunity.
- It improves appetite, and normalizes digestion, allows to adjust the production of bile and gastric juice, used in the treatment of diarrhea.
- Beneficial effect on the skin, it normalizes the sebaceous glands, has a rejuvenating effect, accelerates regeneration of the skin. It is considered one of the most useful of folk remedies in the treatment of infected wounds, ulcers.
- It is used for intoxication, it allows you to display the body of poisons and toxins.
- It cleanses the blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure and the heart muscle.
- Resists oncological diseases, prevents the spread of cancer cells is used as a prophylactic agent against tumor formation.
- It is struggling with excess fluid, in a short time eliminates puffiness.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Normalizes the female and male genital system, eases the symptoms of menopause in women.
Useful properties of garlic have long been known, so the plant juice is regularly used in the recipes of traditional medicine. Benefits and harms that are important for human health properties are transferred and workmanship for its oil-based.
How to make garlic oil for medicinal purposes
As a good use for therapeutic purposes:
- Vascular Garlic oil is used in combination with onion juice. It is necessary for each ingredient to add 15 drops in a glass of warm water. Drink one hour before each meal.
- For the treatment of influenza, SARS and other viral diseases need 5 ml of oil mixed with 20 g of honey. And would benefit medical tea, this drink in a cup of hot, add 3-4 ml of oils, stir and drink once every 3 hr.
- Garlic oil arthrosis is applied to problem areas, such as the occipital region of the neck, hands, knees. Rubbed until then, until completely absorbed. The treated area need to wrap up warm, preferably wool scarf.
See also:Kohlrabi: useful properties and contraindications
The procedure is recommended to perform before going to bed, it will allow the fullest extent absorb the healing properties of garlic. The course of treatment - 2 months.
Important! Despite the security-submitted recipes, without consulting a doctor should not use them. Perhaps a specialist will identify the individual restrictions for use. While ignoring contraindications can be harmful to health.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/ovoschi/chem-polezno-chesnochnoe-maslo-i-kak-ego-prinimat.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.