You want to violets bloomed gorgeous? 5 important tips that will help you in this
Dec 20, 2019
Potted violets in a different way called uzambarskie Saintpaulia, these flowers are small and with proper care can bloom 10 months a year.
These plants have about 1,500 species (limbic, terry, corrugated, spotted, star, combined, single-color and many others).
The color of violet color is breathtaking, so this flower captivates even the most indifferent. On hot summer days, they do not bloom, usually in July and August.
If you want to please you with the violet blooms, it is necessary to follow a few simple tips.
Today I want to share their secrets, I have tried almost all methods and identified for themselves the best ways to do so that Violet was gorgeous.
What to do to violet blossomed: 5 Tips
1. Flower pots should be chosen small. In a huge pot roots will grow rapidly and all the power plants will not go on flowering, and for maintenance.
2. The soil should be designed specifically for the violets. It is not necessary to take it to the open field, it can be contaminated, so the plant may wither.
Also it has to be drainage, without which the flower can not do.
3. These plants like a lot of light, but bright sun can ruin violet. It is better to put on the north or west, where the sun's rays are rare.
On the illuminated side is better to grow violets, but thin curtains should be hung windows, which will scatter light.
This plant heat-loving, so it should not be cold, and he does not like drafts. Optimum temperature 17-22 degrees.
4. When watering should be careful not to fall into the center of the socket, otherwise the plant will rot. It should be watered abundantly, but a thin stream. Besides violet must be sprayed every 3 days.
5. Every 2 months it is necessary to fertilize the flower, but do not overdo it, otherwise the leaves may turn yellow and fall off.
Important! In addition to violets bloomed constantly, regularly form the socket. Once a week, you need to remove the faded flowers and damaged leaves, as well as get rid of stepchildren. They do not allow the plant to bloom fruitful and it starts to grow. Periodically, the flower must be turned to the light apart and thin out the excess foliage.
With these basic rules I have achieved that regularly violet blooms with abundant flowers, may my advice and help you. Good luck!