Hibiscus tea: useful properties and contraindications as brewing, reviews
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of hibiscus tea have been known since ancient times. Sour raspberry beverage has a large number of medicinal properties. Hibiscus tea should be in every home, as medicinal drink prevents and cures many diseases, rescues from thirst and increases vitality.
What is tea Hibiscus
Hibiscus tea - a medicinal drink, which insist bracts of hibiscus (often called the flower of the Sudanese or Chinese Rose). About the medicinal properties of plants have learned in ancient Egypt. Hibiscus tea helped Cleopatra to maintain a fresh and healthy complexion.
In the days of the Pharaohs hibiscus it was only available rich and noble Egyptians, since it was hailed as an elixir of health and longevity. From Egypt, he was sold all over the globe and has become very well-known for the healing qualities.
Muslims claim that each of the petals symbolize one of the five precepts of Islam. In Malaysia, the Hibiscus flower is sacred, and therefore depicted on the country's coat of arms.
Flower tea full of fruit acids, so that it acquires a sour taste. Hibiscus To bring more health benefits, tea can vary the spices, honey, fruit or berries.
The chemical composition and calorific value of tea Hibiscus
Due to the healing properties of tea Hibiscus called the cure for many diseases. The composition consists of 100 g of flower:
- water - 86 ml;
- fat - 0, 64 g;
- Protein - 0.96 g;
- carbohydrates - 12 g;
- ash components - 0.5 g;
- Thiamine - 0.01 mg;
- riboflavin - 0.03 mg;
- ascorbic acid - 12 mg;
- niacin - 0.31 mg;
- calcium - 215 mg;
- magnesium - 51 mg.
Due to the composition of red Hibiscus tea it brings a person both benefit and harm. Before use to Hibiscus not harmed, you should consult with a specialist.
How useful tea Hibiscus
Medicinal properties of tea Hibiscus known since ancient times. Due to the high content of vitamins, macro- and microelements benefits from drinking tea from the Sudanese rose high. As it affects red tea on the human body:
- soothing, protection against stress, relieves stress and fatigue;
- It reduces the risk of colds;
- It strengthens the immune system;
- removes waste products and toxins;
- strengthens blood vessels;
- restores the function of internal organs;
- a diuretic and cholagogue property;
- fighting overweight;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- heals cuts, wounds and sores;
- prevents the development of malignant tumors;
- It lowers bad cholesterol.
Tip! Daily use of medicinal drink prevents the occurrence of heart attack, stroke, tuberculosis and heart aneurysm.
Due to the increased number of vitamin and mineral supplement use hibiscus tea is great for women.
Useful properties of Hibiscus for women:
- Medicinal tea eases painful PMS symptoms and reduce the number of hot flashes during menopause.
- Vitamins and minerals can improve skin, hair and nail structure, so Hibiscus is often added to shampoos, creams and masks.
- Ice tea relieves fatigue, fights stress, improves mood, relieves insomnia (1 tbsp. a few hours before bedtime).
- Sudanese rose strengthens blood vessels, making them flexible. A decoction of the developing nervous system of the fetus, so it is recommended for pregnant women.
Due to the composition of the healing benefits of tea Hibiscus for men is undeniable, so it can be safely consumed to maintain health.
Useful properties of Hibiscus for men:
- Men over age 50 often suffer from cardiovascular disease, but the daily consumption of red drink reduces the risk of their occurrence.
- Sudanese Rose struggles with stress, relieves nervous tension, improves emotional background.
- Decoction of Hibiscus relieves physical tension, restores strength and fights fatigue.
- Due to the high content of hibiscus salt quickly relieves hangover.
- Tea enhances the rush of blood, thereby improving the sexual activity. Also it is recommended for prevention of prostatitis and BPH.
Can I Hibiscus tea pregnant and lactating
Benefits Hibiscus tea for pregnant women and during lactation is very high. Thanks to the rich composition of the drink makes it easy toxicosis symptoms, relieves swelling, fatigue, protects against stress and prevents the adherence of viral diseases.
Hibiscus laxative and a diuretic effect. With daily use of tea woman will not suffer from edema, and constipation. Also, red tea is a good prevention of colds, which can harm the fetus. Hibiscus prevent varicose veins, lower blood pressure, displays toxins and wastes, as well as get rid of bad cholesterol.
Sudanese rose hibiscus can bring not only benefit the pregnant woman, but also harm. Before use, you should be familiar with contraindications. Oolong tea can harm if the woman diagnosed with the following diseases:
- exacerbation of gastric and renal diseases;
Nursing women should use caution with a drink of hibiscus. If your child has a health problem, the mother, breastfeeding should abandon Hibiscus. If the woman is allergic, then milk it can transfer allergens baby. In the absence of contraindications to the use of hibiscus, a nursing mother should regularly monitor the condition of the baby. If the baby's skin is covered with hives, he became hyperactive, it is necessary to abandon the red tea.
A warning! Sudanese rose abuse may harm the baby.
Hibiscus tea for children
Since oolong tea is rich in vitamins and trace elements, it is recommended to be given to children:
- to strengthen the immune system;
- tea help to cope with the physical and mental stress;
- Hibiscus strengthens bones and prevents the formation of caries on teeth.
See also:The benefits of oatmeal kvass
Before tea Hibiscus give a child, you must remember that it can bring not only benefit the body, but also harm. Red drink is introduced into the diet with 3 years of age starting with a small dose. This is due to a large content of ascorbic acid which can provoke an allergic reaction. In the absence of allergy daily dose should not be more than 200 ml.
If a child has problems with the digestive tract or present diseases of internal organs, from the hibiscus should be discarded to avoid relapse.
Important! Before you give a child a tea made from hibiscus, you should consult your pediatrician.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/napitki/chay-karkade-poleznye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya-kak-zavarivat-otzyvy.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with others