The cocoa butter is useful, how to do it at home
Dec 20, 2019
Many chocolate lovers dream about that next to their home grown chocolate tree. In fact, the fruit of this tree is not eaten without processing. The beans used to produce valuable cocoa fat base from its husks. Benefits and harms of the cocoa butter depends on the conditions of use and application of the rules.
How does the cocoa butter
All that is related to chocolate products, has a special shade of dark brown. Cocoa fat base is different than the way in which it is presented in commercials and colorful illustrations to cookbooks.
This is a product that is obtained after roasting of the fruit of the tree of chocolate, grinding them into a fine grits and pressing in hydraulic machines.
Its physical characteristics:
- white-yellow color;
- property solidify at a low temperature;
- melting at low temperature;
- specific aroma of chocolate.
Types of cocoa butter
From the fruit of the tree of chocolate are two main types of oil:
- unrefined. It is a natural fat with a maximum of useful substances, without a last purification step.
- refined. Contains less fatty acids, cleaned of impurities, is odorless. In this type of increased shelf life.
The chemical composition of cocoa butter
The main advantage of oil-based cocoa believe the content of vegetable fats, which have unique properties.
The basic structure - a mixture of organic substances with vegetable fatty acids, among which increased contents:
In addition, there are traces of arachidic acid.
Oleic acid belongs to the group of mono-unsaturated omega-9 fatty acids is a component of vegetable and animal fats. Has useful properties affect many chemical reactions.
The oil also contains vitamins E, D, K. Among the substances that give it its unique taste and endow him with useful properties, increasing the presence of tannins, caffeine.
Useful properties of the cocoa butter
Benefit or harm to the health of the use of cocoa butter depends on the method of application. It is suitable as an external agent, as well as able to be the basis for the preparation of sweets.
Omega-3, -6, -9 acids are essential to the human body in order to:
- support immune strength;
- provide natural growth and development of musculoskeletal tissues;
- help strengthen hair and nails.
Unsaturated acid in the cocoa butter tend to have a therapeutic effect on the human body:
- Replacing the basis of other fats leads to atherosclerosis prevention, stopping the harm development of cholesterol plaques.
- Tannins and caffeine have the benefit of the hair, the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Substances contained in the composition, a positive effect on the condition of blood vessels, prevent the appearance of varicose veins.
- Regular consumption helps to improve brain function, and reduces damage from the ulcer development.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/chem-polezno-kakao-maslo-kak-sdelat-ego-v-domashnih-usloviyah.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.