Ginger tea: benefit and harm, how to cook
Dec 20, 2019
Ginger is known to mankind for more than 5000 years. In ancient times it was called "Golden Warrior", "samurai sword." These names it owes its healing properties, which are generously endowed its nature. From rhizomes prepare drinks, used as a spice added to the medicines. Benefits and harms of tea with ginger depends on the method of its preparation and use periods.
The chemical composition of tea with ginger
Chemical Composition of tea say, meaning primarily the availability of nutrients, and their impact on human health.
White root - is another name of ginger. Tea on the basis thereof are used fresh or dried rhizome. They are rich in:
- essential amino acids;
- vitamins B;
- ascorbic acid;
Furthermore, they contain vegetable fiber, starch and necessary for the body micro- and macronutrients. Ginger has a unique taste due to the presence of essential oils.
The nutritional value of the product fresh estimate index of 80 kcal per 100 g of product. Benefits and harms of ginger tea for the body are directly dependent on the method of its preparation. Fresh raw tea can be purchased at the fruit and vegetable markets. Use of tea with ginger root, the higher the fresh product.
What is useful ginger tea
Researchers unique influence of substances on the human body secrete a number of positive properties of tea:
- He has the ability to stimulate the processes of nutrient recycling;
- activates the activity of the body's defenses;
- increases immunity;
- It is a tonic.
Substance as a part can have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, diaphoretic, antibacterial, antioxidant action.
Tea with ginger has useful medicinal properties, are particularly valuable mixture with the addition of lemon or honey.
Benefits of ginger drink for women lies in the prevention and treatment of various diseases affecting women.
- It is used as an agent for the prevention of cancer: effect explained in the beverage content of antioxidant substances essential amino acids.
- In the treatment of gynecological diseases ginger drink has an antibacterial benefit as a means capable normalize the genitourinary system.
- When the pain in the critical days brewed ginger may provide benefit as a natural pain reliever and relaxant agent.
- The tea has a beneficial effect on the female body: helps normalize the menstrual cycle tends to intensify the activities of the reproductive system.
The benefits of ginger root tea for men has special properties. He improves male potency due to the content of mineral oils. In addition, the tea has the property to reduce the effects of alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
Ginger tea for men has high use in the preparation on the basis of green or black leaf tea leaves, with the addition of extra ingredients. There are variations of cooking pepper, clove, cognac.
Is it possible to ginger tea for pregnant and lactating women
The benefits and dangers of black ginger tea during pregnancy is said a lot. It possesses unique properties that may be useful for pregnant women in the absence or presence of allergic reactions serious contraindications:
- reduces swelling as a diuretic;
- Improves immunity;
- helps get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of toxicity;
- improves metabolic processes, reduces bloating symptoms;
- It calms the nervous system, relaxing effect.
Tea on the basis of white root for lactating women has its own peculiarities. For it is not recommended to add honey, so as not to provoke allergic reactions in the mother or the baby, as this may cause damage to both.
Drinking tea has the ability to influence the increase of lactation young mothers. Useful substances help to increase the nutritional composition of breast milk.
The benefits of tea with ginger during pregnancy and breastfeeding speak only if used for the preparation of fresh feed and cook it on the basis of weak black tea.
A warning! Drinks that increase thermogenesis processes is not recommended in early or late pregnancy.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/imbirnyy-chay-polza-i-vred-kak-prigotovit.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.