Kombucha grow without problems: best folk recipe
Dec 20, 2019
The beneficial properties of Chinese mushrooms, many of us have heard for a long time, and know that this microorganism produces yeast and acetic acid bacteria.
If this type of fungus to grow in the home, you can have a wonderful tea kvass at hand.
Knowing about the health properties of tea fungus, I decided to take this opportunity to grow the microorganism at home from scratch, gradually implementing the following procedures.
1. Initially prepared strong tea brew (tea brewing water should be hot, but not boiling).
To prepare the solution for Kombucha at home I needed:
• 1 liter of water unchlorinated;
• ¼ cup sugar;
• 1,5 teaspoon of tea without flavorings;
• vinegar 0.5 cups.
2. Further, the previously prepared liter jar, poured over 0.5 liters. strong sweet tea and add a little vinegar.
3. I closed the jar with cheesecloth and secure with a rubber band.
4. Jar of tea in a warm place, but where there is no sunlight.
5. After 3 days on the surface appeared plenochka, this suggests that the fermentation process has begun, and will take place within 60 days.
6. Fermentation temperature for Kombucha should be from 20 ° to 30 ° degrees, the gauze must everyday wet with vinegar, to prevent the appearance of mold on it and the bank at the same time does not move I recommend.
7. Over time, the upper film is constantly thickens and becomes opaque, and when it is in the thickness of 7 cm, it can be said that the mushroom ready for cooking kvass.
8. At the beginning of the flu I looked bugrovatym and heterogeneous, but after a few cooking kvass surface leveled off and the fungus was a strong concentration of resembling jelly type.
9. Once the fungus has got large shape, I wash it in apple cider vinegar.
10. The first prepared solution of this mushroom I merged as it had too high acidity.
11. Once the fungus has moved it into a three-liter jar and 3 liters of water add half a cup of sugar, 3 tablespoons of tea.
12. Here the filtered solution was moved to a mushroom jellyfish. If the temperature of the room where the tea brew is less than 20 degrees, the procedure is slow fermentation fungus.
13. In the summer time Kombucha solution I changed every 3 days in the winter 1 time in 5 days. And always, to the bank for tea fungus has been thoroughly cleaned.