Top 5 simple tips to help your Crassula become even more beautiful
Dec 20, 2019
Money is necessary to improve the tree. Jade requires regular maintenance. I suggest to use simple guidelines to help make the tree more beautiful. On them will be discussed in today's article.
1) From personal experience I can say that the issue of watering the plants should be given special attention. For this I recommend using water at room temperature.
If you pour the water from the tap, then leave for her. The bottle should stand in an open dish at least a day.
2) Depending on the time of year Crassula watered differently. In winter the water is almost not needed. At this time, the plant is resting. I water winter tree three times a month. Problems does not arise. In the spring water the Jade once a week, summer- twice.
I recommend periodically to ventilate the room. Especially in spring and summer. Air Conditioning for this purpose do not advise to use. You can ruin the tree.
3) It is best if you water the Jade trickle. To do this, use a special funnel. The main thing is not to overdo it. Excess water should not be.
Once I could not is empty. which remained in the pan. As a result, the tree died. Before watering, always make sure that the soil is dry.
4) Money is necessary to put the tree in the right place with the advent of the new season. Indoor air to be clean. Therefore, the plant is better to put in the bedroom. Crassula need a lot of light.
Put it on a window sill. This will ensure proper development of the fetus. However, take care of the protection of the flower. Put him cartons to the sun's rays do not burn it.
Jade can also be put on the balcony, loggia or veranda. Suitable any open area where the plant will be able to stand throughout the summer. From personal experience I can say that fresh air promotes flowering tree.
5) Cleanliness is the key to beauty. This is the golden rule! I assure you that Jade loves beauty. Therefore, regularly spray the plant and its leaves, wipe with a damp cloth.
The same requirements apply to the room where the tree stands. I recommend at least once a week to carry out wet cleaning in the room.
Thus, the tips that were presented today are able to ensure the proper development of Jade. Implementation of these recommendations gives the wood an excellent appearance.