The grapefruit is useful for the body, the caloric content and properties
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of grapefruit - an issue of interest to many fans of citrus fruits. It is interesting to find out what properties the product, and under what conditions will be particularly benefit from it.
The chemical composition of grapefruit
To assess the benefits and harms of grapefruit to the human body, should be familiar with the composition of the fruit. It includes:
- essential mineral components - potassium, sodium, iron, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium;
- pantothenic, folic, nicotinic and ascorbic acid;
- vitamin B1;
Another valuable component in grapefruit - a flavonoid naringin. It is he who gives the fruit a pronounced bitter taste - and it is the main part of the benefits and harms of grapefruit health.
Nutritional value and caloric content of grapefruit
Most fruit as part of the fetus is present carbohydrates - about 6.5 g Proteins and fats are given in small quantities - total 0.7 g and 0.2 g, respectively.
Calorie 100g pulp is equal to 35 calories - it makes fruits extremely dietary. However, be aware that the weight of the grapefruit is an average of about 400 g
Useful properties of grapefruit
Due to its composition, the fruit is considered one of the most useful of citrus. Useful properties lie in the fact that the fetus:
- strengthens blood vessels, making them more elastic;
- effectively brings all excess material accumulated toxins and - this is the use of grapefruit liver;
- an extremely beneficial effect on the immune system and is an excellent tool antiprostudnym;
- regulates bowel movements - with regular use of the product can not be afraid of constipation or diarrhea;
- It normalizes blood pressure and has a positive effect on the brain;
- lowers blood sugar levels;
- strengthens the teeth and gums, preventing dental diseases;
- may serve prevention of cancer diseases;
- lowers cholesterol and increases gastric acidity;
- good effect on the nervous system and fights stress and depressive states.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/frukty/chem-polezen-greypfrut-dlya-organizma-kaloriynost-i-svoystva.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.