How useful a pumpkin for the body's healing properties and contraindications
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of pumpkin - an important question, because this huge vegetable is very common on the tables in fresh and processed forms. To evaluate the product worth, you need to study the composition and characteristic properties.
What is pumpkin
Pumpkin called herbaceous plant with well-developed root system, long creeping stems and large leaves on large stalks. Blossoms vegetable big yellow or orange single flowers. Main value in the plant are its fruits - huge false berries or melon, reaching the mass of 4 to 10 kg.
Melon have a round or flattened shape, coloration generally ranges from yellow to orange-red. The flesh of the vegetable of different varieties can also vary greatly in color - from white to reddish-yellow.
The birthplace of vegetable considered the southern regions of the globe - Persia, Asia Minor, Central America. The Russian got a vegetable only in the 19th century, but quickly gained popularity at the moment the pumpkin grow everywhere except for the most northern regions.
Vitamins and minerals in the composition of pumpkin
The use of vegetables for human health is determined by the high content of valuable substances in its composition. In the pulp and other plant parts are present:
- vitamins A, E and C;
- vitamins - thiamin and riboflavin, pyridoxine and pantothenic acid, folic acid;
- Niacin, or vitamin PP;
- minerals - iron, calcium, phosphorus and zinc;
- potassium, sulfur, chlorine, and manganese;
- iodine and cobalt;
- and sodium fluoride;
- organic acids and sweeteners;
- ash and starch;
By the beneficial properties of raw pumpkin can be attributed its lower calorie content. But any treatment significantly improves the nutritional value.
The benefits of pumpkin to human health
Benefits dishes of pumpkin is that the valuable substances in the composition of vegetable positively affect the entire body. In particular, the product:
- a positive effect on vision;
- normalizes the bowels and stomach, regulates metabolism;
- It enhances the elasticity of blood vessels and lower blood pressure;
- removes toxins, toxins and excess fluid than operation promotes healthy kidneys;
- promotes cell regeneration and tissue repair;
- energy charges the reserve and soothing effect on the nervous system;
- It strengthens the immune system and improves resistance to colds.
Pumpkin benefits for women
Pumpkin benefits for the woman's body is a vegetable that helps to maintain the beauty and well-being. It improves the condition of skin and returns a healthy complexion, helps maintain a healthy weight and a great benefit for weight loss. Tonic properties of vegetable demand in times of a breakdown or during menstruation.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/ovoschi/chem-polezna-tykva-dlya-organizma-lechebnye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya-otzyvy.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.