Useful content

How useful rye bran, calorie

Many of us have heard that wheat flour in the form in which it is available to us, has no absolutely no benefit. But for such a product, as a rye bran, dietitians speak only positively. That is why they are so popular among the people who are watching their figures. Let us examine in more detail what the benefits and harms of rye bran.

How do rye bran

In the first half of the last century, the so-called "shredded shirt" grain is referred to the category of waste and used exclusively as feed for livestock. Now this is a special nutritional supplement that can be found in any store or pharmacy.

a huge amount of nutrients retained in rye bran, for example:

  • amino acids;
  • biologically active elements;
  • fiber in a rough form.

One of the main problems of the modern production of flour is that the final product retains a only 10% of the nutrients contained in cereals. Therefore the flour to improve its energy use often further enrich special vitamins. The remaining 90% of the nutrients are in the bran of grain, so nutritionists and find them so useful.

Modern machines for grinding can separate embryos of grain, floury fibrous sheath and core. A sheath made rye bran and flour from the nucleus to produce.

In its original form the bran is a huge amount of husk. Specialized equipment compacts the product dozens of times, after which granulates it. The product is then treated under the influence of a large jet of steam. This is necessary to get rid of unwanted fungi and mold. The final stage - an additional granulation, followed by rye bran pellets are sent to the warehouse.

Chemical composition and caloric content of rye bran

The cereal bran contains up to 40% dietary fiber (dietary fiber). For this reason, their constant eating is an excellent prevention of many dangerous pathologies, such as:

  • atherosclerosis;
  • gastritis;
  • diseases of pancreas;
  • gallbladder disease;
  • obesity;
  • liver disease;
  • colon cancer.

The composition includes rye huge amount of such substances as:

  • starch;
  • protein;
  • vitamins A, E, B;
  • minerals.

And all this with a little fat content. Rye contains almost the same amount of nutrients, and wheat, but a difference is still there. rye protein differs a high content of useful amino acids, and its enzymes are more active. Thus rye contains significantly less gluten. For this reason, rye bread stale much more slowly in comparison to wheat.

If we consider the vitamins E, they are slightly smaller than in wheat. However, they contain chromium and selenium. For this reason, vitamin E, which is part of the Rye, digest much better. That vitamin E protects the body against cancer and premature aging.

B vitamins are found at almost the same level as in wheat. Also in the Rye contains iron, potassium and magnesium. These are the substances that are so important for the normal operation of the heart, brain, nerves and blood vessels.

Rye is rich in polyunsaturated acids, such as omega 3 and omega 6. They have on our body antioxidant effect, thereby stimulating the brain and heart. It also helps keep the bad cholesterol is normal.

The composition includes a greater number of rye iodine. It is important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland. When iodine deficiency disorders may occur many body functions. Children with iodine deficiency may manifest signs of a slowdown in mental and physical development.

Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/chem-polezny-rzhanye-otrubi-kaloriynost.html

If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.

How to choose a furnace for the Russian bath? The first part of the great leadership

How to choose a furnace for the Russian bath? The first part of the great leadership

In the present Russian bath can not do without good and reliable furnace. How did it correctly ch...

Read More

How easy to pull any nail, claw automatic screwdriver from his own hands - an overview

How easy to pull any nail, claw automatic screwdriver from his own hands - an overview

Each time have to deal with some kind of wooden products, it is necessary to remove all the nails...

Read More

Preparation for the installation of floors and roofs. It seems a trifle, and 12,000 had to spend.

Preparation for the installation of floors and roofs. It seems a trifle, and 12,000 had to spend.

During my building, I have many times faced with the fact that the real costs are not in line wit...

Read More