Orange oil: the use and application of
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of orange oil - a topic of concern to many fans of home beauty recipes. Means actively used for grooming - so it will be helpful to become familiar with its properties.
How to get an orange oil
Once upon a time the raw material for the production of oil served as orange peel - and the process of processing it was very long and complicated. Now, the production looks a lot easier.
First of all, the means used to produce not only the peel, but also the leaves and flowers of the citrus fruit. Oil is obtained either through cold pressing, when part of the plant is crushed under high pressure, or by hydrodistillation, wherein the first extracted from the fruit juice and the oil, then separated from one another.
Ready means depending on the processing method has a greenish-yellow or brownish color and a pleasant, sweet odor.
The chemical composition of orange oil
To understand the beneficial properties of the product and possible harm, you must first look at the composition. The tool includes:
- volatile, responsible for the antiseptic effect;
- vitamins A, C and B, positively affecting the immune system, an exchange system and the nervous system;
- natural flavoring D-limonene, which has antioxidant properties.
The last component is about 90% as part of the means - and that it causes high medical and cosmetic value of the product and its unique features.
Useful properties of orange oil
Product use extends virtually the entire body. Orange oil:
- It strengthens the immune system's resistance to viruses and infections;
- It acts as a good choleretic agent;
- It stops bleeding and helps rapid healing of wounds;
- disinfect scrapes, cuts and burns;
- soothes and simultaneously exerts a tonic effect;
- It rejuvenates the body - especially clearly manifested in the skin;
- strengthens hair and nails;
- It softens the skin and moisturizes it gently;
- It helps to return to normal functioning of the digestive system;
- It works well with a strong cold, cough and runny nose.
Benefits for Hair
The most popular range of applications useful tool - cosmetology. The product is often found as a part of funds for hair care - shampoos, conditioners and masks.
The use of orange oil for hair is that vitamin C in the composition of funds returns hair strength, makes them smooth and soft. Hair stronger, begin to grow thicker, visually increases the volume of curls. Due to the moisturizing properties, it softens the scalp - and therefore disappears the problem of dandruff and itching.
Effect on the skin
A remarkable property of orange oil is that it benefits all skin types - normal, dry or oily. The specific effect of the agent depends on what other ingredients it is combined. But in general, essential orange oil benefits for skin is that it:
- softens and moisturizes the upper layers;
- deeply cleanses and nourishes the skin with vitamins;
- evens tone and helps to get rid of freckles and age spots;
- removes pimples, blackheads and pustules, disinfects and promotes healing without leaving a trace of micro-scars.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/frukty/apelsinovoe-maslo-polza-i-primenenie.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.