How useful wheat bran, reviews
Dec 20, 2019
In the course of processing wheat to produce flour remain bran. They are considered a by-product, which has gained its popularity as a diet food. However, before you start to use this product, many people want to know what the benefits and harms of wheat bran, what properties they have like effect on the body.
How to make wheat bran
The production process of wheat bran is divided into several stages:
- First of all grain delivered to an elevator. There it is cleaned by various impurities, debris, dirt. After this, it is cleaned and weighed.
- When preparation and purification is complete, pour the finished grain into a large capacity and is filled with hot water. It occurs by stirring for 5 minutes. Thereafter the grain is settled and stirred again. During these steps, it is separated from the part itself powdery bran, which are membrane.
- Next, the main portion extends between two millstones to grind it into fine grains.
- Thereafter it obtained white grits which when further processing is converted into flour.
Thus we have two product coming into use. After all the production processes, the future look like gray bran husk or dust.
To make it easy to store and use the resulting product, the husks should be transformed into granules. For this purpose, pressing equipment. The first dust steamed, then it is pressed and granulated. The obtained granules were cooled and sieved. If the screening low-quality pellets, they are sent for reprocessing have been found.
After all the processes, the finished product is packed in air-tight packaging and recovering the shops. Granules do not raise dust, stored for much longer than the powder.
Chemical composition and caloric content of wheat bran
Granulated wheat bran is considered a dietary product and used in the various techniques for weight loss. In addition to this they have many useful properties. These useful properties of the final product owes its composition:
- minerals - zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, potassium. Due to this the number of useful trace elements make up, the body gets a powerful feeding, and any diet becomes more balanced.
- vitamins - B1, B5, B6, B2, B3, K, E. Such amounts of vitamins not only enriches the body, but also strengthens the immune system.
Active use of the pellets for weight loss and sports due to their relation BZHU. Contents per 100 gram of product:
- Fat - 4.3 grams.
- Proteins - 15.6 grams.
- Carbohydrates - 64.5 grams.
In addition to this part of the bran contains a large amount of fiber. It is the main component of the product.
Useful properties of wheat bran
Used extensively in the production and further realization of wheat granules began after scientists discovered a variety of useful properties of this product:
- The dry product rich in fiber. This improves the digestion and excreted out toxins and wastes.
- Strengthens bones and joints.
- It improves the function of cardiovascular system.
- Only a small amount of wheat granules to blunt the feeling of hunger, and a long time to saturate the body.
- Improves eyesight.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Body is enriched with useful trace elements and vitamins.
- Improves liver and kidney.
- Lowers blood glucose and bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Going renewal of the epidermis cells.
- Stronger nail plates, hair condition improves.
- Accelerated metabolic processes.
However, even with so many useful features, this product alone can not provide the body with all the necessary components for normal operation.
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/chem-polezny-pshenichnye-otrubi-otzyvy.html