The benefits for the health of wild cherry
Dec 20, 2019
Bird cherry - tree, which is abundant flowering, you can enjoy every year. But in addition to the beautiful fragrant flowers, the plant provides also valuable fruit. Benefits and harms of bird cherry - current issue for those who are not indifferent to traditional medicine and home cooking.
Looks like cherry
Sometimes cherries is a large shrub, sometimes grows as a tree, reaching up to 10 m in height. Dense crown consists of ovoid or oblong leaves, pointed at the edges.
Blossoms in May and June, producing brush white flowers, exuding a strong, sweet scent - in this period, a bird cherry easiest to recognize. Berries in a tree round, black, usually no more than 1 cm in diameter, on the branches they appear in July and August.
Chemical composition and caloric content
Energy value berries birdcherry small as 100 g of fruit contained only 101 calories. But here there is not only in the amount of carbohydrates 16.8 g, but also proteins - their volume is 8.4 g Fats in the fruit plants there.
The use of wild cherry is due to its vitamin content. The berries of the plant contain:
- Vitamin C in considerable quantities;
- basic microelements - magnesium, zinc, iron and copper;
- rutin or vitamin P;
- relatively rare cobalt and manganese;
- malic and citric acids;
- polysaccharides and volatile.
How useful cherry
Due to the saturated composition, cherry benefits for the whole body. In particular, the plant:
- very good for gastro-intestinal disorders because of its astringent properties;
- effectively reduces inflammation;
- quickly stop diarrhea;
- lowers fever, diaphoretic and diuretic properties;
- strengthens blood vessels and the heart;
- eases toothache and helps with angina.
Listed healing effect is all of the plants - fruits, flowers, leaves and bark.
The benefits of berries
Berry - the most valuable part of the plant. Their benefit is that the fruits or infusions based on them:
- soothe toothaches and discomfort in the gums;
- disinfect wounds and abrasions;
- promote healing of injuries;
- diarrhea have a pinning effect;
- eliminate nausea.
Attention! Fruit stones are poisonous - they contain a dangerous substance amygdalin. Eating them in any case impossible - for medicinal and culinary purposes is suitable only pulp.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/yagody/polza-cheremuhi-dlya-zdorovya.html