Do kebab useful for the organism
Dec 20, 2019
Meat, roasted over charcoal in an enclosed environment, or in the open air, - one of the favorite dishes of the people. It is interesting to find out what are the benefits and harms of kebab and what properties are its different types.
The chemical composition of a shish kebab
Barbecue can not be universal chemical composition of lead - a lot depends on whether it is meat from which it is prepared. However, some features combine any types of this dish. Thus, in the product always contains:
- high amounts of animal protein - about 25% of the total volume;
- fat - 40-50%;
- the minimum amount of carbohydrate - from 1% to 5%;
- vitamins - A, C, PP, E;
- trace elements: iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc and phosphorus;
- B vitamins and vitamin D;
Chemical composition largely depends on the marinade, wherein the pre-soaked raw meat.
nutritional product also depends on from which it is prepared:
- Caloric Pork 100 g is from 340 to 180 calories. Least calorie baked dish of bacon, the highest fat content of the product is different from the neck of the pig.
- Skewer lamb contains from 320 to 220 calories per 100 g of roasted meat. The most nutritious delicacy derived from sheep's feet, and the most "diet" - from the loin or osheyka.
- Beef barbecue has a low caloric value - from 240 to 270 calories per small portions of 100 g
- Baked on the coals chicken meat - the diet of all. Its nutritional value of only 100 to 220 calories, depending on the place from which the meat is taken for processing.
Important! Calorie kebab marinade adds. The most low-calorie marinades considered of lemon or tomato juice, mineral water, and the most bold - those made with vegetable oil or mayonnaise.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/myaso-i-ryba/polezen-li-shashlyk-dlya-organizma.html