How useful dried apricots, natural dried fruits and whether harm to health
Dec 20, 2019
Dried apricots - dried fruit is a favorite. So everyone called dried apricots. They are made from natural raw materials, which is allocated the highest occurrence of vitamins and trace elements, also of different bioactive elements that thus a good influence on the organism person.
strong fruits are used for the extraction of high quality dried apricots. A particular value differs apricots, which was not subjected to chemical handling a. It is these dried fruits useful to the body, have excellent taste characteristics and beautiful appearance. What kind of benefit shows apricots on human health?
The dried fruits of the fruit contains a unique composition. It signed a huge stock of chemical elements that contribute to the proper functioning of all human organs and systems. According to the nutritional value of dried apricots captures exactly the Favorite position among the dried fruits. Caloric value of 232 kcal per 100 g of dried fruit. Besides proteins, fats and carbohydrates, apricots comprises:
- vitamins A, β-carotene, B1, B2, B5, B6, C, E, PP, K;
Kuraga include starch, disaccharides and monosaccharides, polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid and pectin. Due to its composition of real apricots is considered part of any preventive diets aimed - normalize metabolic flow and compensate for the lack of biologically active components in the body.
Apricots has long been used to prevent and treat heart, blood vessels, as well as other states. So, apricots exhibits the following effects on health:
- Improves mental activity. The combination of the components of the service supports the central nervous system, normalizes concentration, reduces stress.
- Treats constipation, absorbs toxins and other detrimental substances takes them from the body.
- It normalizes the visual acuity. Often, the quality of vision decreases due to vitamin A deficiency Dried apricots normalizes the visual function due to the high content of this vitamin, so it is recommended to include in the daily diet.
- It reduces the risk of origin of oncologic diseases is prevention of premature aging. These properties of dried apricots proven clinically.
- Increases stamina and energy, so the apricots, it is useful to use to everyone who wants to improve body tone, and professional athletes.
- A positive effect on weight loss, because of the property to normalize digestion and bring products of metabolic processes. The main thing is not to overdo the portions.
- Lowers blood pressure, because apricots so beneficial in hypertensive patients.
- Prevents the occurrence of osteoporosis, because dried fruit is useful to use for women in menopause, children during active growth, and to all who have suffered bone fractures.
- Involved in the prevention and treatment of anemia, because it contains iron needed for good formation of hemoglobin.
Despite the obvious utility of quality dried apricots, dried delicacy need to use caution and not for everyone. There are states that exclude the use of dried apricots, and the category of citizens who have the following contraindications:
- Broncho-pulmonary problems.
- Chronic diarrhea.
Excess consumption of dried apricots may be even a healthy person to deliver a lot of unpleasant moments, such as nausea, pain in the left upper quadrant, an increase in blood sugar levels, bradycardia. To avoid negative consequences, it is necessary to pay attention to individual limitations, and eat no more than 3 pieces of dried apricot fruit. Seeds can be used both in pure form and in the form of infusions, tinctures, mixtures thereof.
While most people are positive about the essential properties of dried apricots, fruit benefits appear only with moderate consumption.
What do you think about this product?
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.