What portions you can eat butter?
Dec 20, 2019
It has long been debate about the usefulness and dangers of butter. It consists of cholesterol, which gives reason to think about the unconditional hazard product. But as oil consumption is not large, the opinions vary a lot all the time. Try to understand the usefulness or harmfulness of the product, and we will.
Oil is produced by processing of whole cow's milk. Is divided into two types of oil: "sweet", which is made from fresh cream and "kisloslivochnoe", which is made from sour cream.
It is worth remembering when choosing to buy oil, the greater the fat content of the said product, the greater the likelihood that it natural. They have a low proportion of fat spreads, which are made of a mixture of animal and vegetable fat.
The use of butter for the body:
- moderate consumption of oil helps to balance the metabolism;
- impart elasticity receptacles;
- synthesize the male and female hormones;
- It prevents the formation of cancer cells;
- The "right" cholesterol, which is contained in the oil, struggling with the "bad" cholesterol in the human body.
The butter is not only harmful cholesterol, but also useful, high density. Its decline in the human body, is no better than its excess. So experts advise to moderate, but regular consumption of this product.
The use of butter for women, has long been proved. The components contained in the composition, help to normalize the menstrual cycle, improves reproduction. Just butter, oddly enough, it is struggling with depressed mood.
If we had stayed on a positive note, it would not be fair. As with any product in the oil not only advantages but also disadvantages.
the product Excessive drinking is harmful. Oil is very nutritious, is composed mainly of fat.
- Overeating oil can cause nausea and stomach discomfort.
- Constant overeating lead to obesity.
- Oil in excessive amounts facilitates the formation of sclerotic plaques within blood vessels. vascular occlusion can lead to heart attack or stroke.
- Rarely, but still have an allergic reaction to the proteins contained in cow's milk.
Basically, if you do not use large pieces of butter for breakfast, lunch and dinner, nothing negative sandwich with butter, can not face. All should be the measure, then the product will benefit, not harm.
In your home, the butter is present in the diet, or you try to do without it?
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.