What is the use of dill?
Dec 20, 2019
No home preservation, can not do without the addition of dill. It is used for a variety of marinades, salads and soups. It is used both in fresh and in dried. Excellent seasoning, preserving the smell of winter is frozen dill.
It was always considered that useful dill and has healing properties. So does this mean we will investigate.
Dill, indeed, it has a rich composition of nutrients and vitamins. Mark can be some of them:
- Vitamin A or retinol. It removes toxins and various toxins from the body.
- Tocopherol, protects the body from premature aging. It helps in restoring the hair and nails.
- B-carotene maintains and improves vision. In combination with vitamin A are prophylactic agent for cancer of the mouth and respiratory tract.
- Vitamin C, works as a powerful natural antioxidant.
The positive effect on the organism dill sufficiently flexible. What will people drink regularly green seasoning in food:
- Improving the operation of the entire gastrointestinal tract, it acts as a means to combat flatulence. It is recommended during pregnancy, as well as a decoction, is struggling with a jeep in infants.
- Strengthens bones. For injuries of bones they heal much faster in people who eat dill.
- It improves blood circulation and strengthens blood vessels.
- A decoction of fennel helps with cystitis and urinary incontinence.
- It is recommended as a permanent additive in food for pregnant women. As it adds value and fat content of breast milk.
It is, of course, mention the use of fennel in medicine. As in the folk and traditional. With the help of traditional methods, even dill treat frostbite.
To be completely objective, we must not forget and contraindications. No product can not only be positive. In all, there are pluses and minuses. What are the disadvantages we find in the fennel:
- With great care dill can eat people with low pressure. Components in the composition dill reduced pressure.
- Dill can cause quite severe, allergic reaction.
- Dill useful as preventive maintenance to improve vision, but a man with a broken eye fennel is, it is not recommended. This can backfire.
Fennel is contraindicated in people with specific diseases. Those who do not have these diseases, it may be advisable to include fennel in the diet regularly. Benefits for the body to be quite palpable.
In your home dill is used often?
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.