Quail meat: the benefits and harms, composition
Dec 20, 2019
Quail meat is popular and is considered a delicacy. It is used for weight loss, and even for the prevention of certain diseases. To understand the benefits and harms of quail meat, consider the characteristics of the product, its composition and the impact it has.
The composition and caloric content of meat quails
Quail - a bird the size of a small kind of pheasant. Quail feature is that it is less likely exposed to disease, unlike other birds. For the growth of quail no special hormones. The meat contains amino acids required for the body.
- Alanine. A source of strength and energy, which takes part in the process of metabolism.
- Cystine. It helps the body to form protein. Present in the immunoglobulin and as a part of insulin.
- Methionine. If this is not an amino acid in the body, there are different pathologies.
- Glycine. Without it, there are disruptions in the functioning of nervous and mental activity.
- Arginine. He takes part in the excretion of toxins and waste, but also accelerates the synthesis of hormones.
- Valine. Improves the metabolism of proteins, hormones.
- Aspartic acid. Positive effect on the concentration, it is important to create other amino acids.
- Tyrosine. It helps to improve the process of production of hormones necessary for the formation of melanin. Improves mood, it helps the body to overcome drowsiness and helps reduce stress.
Attention! Domestic meat quail ideal for athletes, since a low calorie (100 g of a 123-200 kcal) it has a greater proportion of protein. The amount of protein in 100 grams - 21.8, the amount of fat - 4.5, no carbohydrates.
In addition, the quail carcass rich the following vitamins:
- B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12 - they help strengthen the nervous system and improves metabolic processes;
- vitamin D - useful for bone growth, promotes absorption of macronutrients and helps the body fight off colds;
- vitamin A - a positive effect on the skin, improves immunity, strengthens the bones;
- vitamin K - useful for blood (clotting improves), promotes the absorption of calcium.
In addition to these main elements, meat quail ornate sodium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, calcium and phosphorus.
The use of quail meat
It has an optimal content of vitamins, proteins and other nutrients. Because of this bird carcass is easily digested and is suitable for:
- Women during pregnancy. To improve the condition may be as eggs and meat, keeping the balance of minerals and vitamins. Quail carcass reduces the effects of toxicity.
- Breastfeeding mothers. If there perepelyatinu, it enhances production of breast milk.
- Older people. The product strengthens the tissues in the body, improve the condition of hair and nails. Age-related pathologies better tolerated.
- Athletes. The main task - to build muscle. Due to the fact that the bird a lot of protein, the muscles are growing rapidly, and the energy spent in training, quickly replenished.
- Undergoing surgery. Perepelyatina - a dietary product, you can quickly recover and recuperate from illness.
See also:How useful catfish, description and photos
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/myaso-i-ryba/perepelinoe-myaso-polza-i-vred-sostav.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.