How to wash hair dye from clothing and furniture
Dec 20, 2019
To wash clothes with paint so difficult for the hair at times, many housewives prefer not to engage in scrupulous work and simply throw rotten thing. In fact, you can even cope with resistant paint: the main thing - to know what substances are able to dissolve the pigment and how to do it correctly.
The scrub hair dye from clothing
Girls, repeatedly clashing with hair coloring procedure, knows that paint gets on your skin can be easily removed, as long as it has not yet had time to dry out. Therefore, and wondering whether the paint properly clean hair from clothes, we must remember that it is easier to wash immediately after contact with the product.
Attention! Fresh Blob almost dangerous to wear, whatever color it may be: it is easy to wash off even with plain soap.
How to withdraw hair dye with white clothes
Wash off the paint with a white tissue can be a variety of ways, ranging from the use of household chemicals and ending with the traditional methods. Advantages of the white clothes lie in the fact that it even aggressive means may be used (if permitted by the type of tissue), not afraid to spoil the product palette. Therefore, in the course can go to the following methods:
- The use of oxygen-containing bleach. Apply to the stain from the dye bleach strictly on specified on the package. Washed with ordinary detergent.
- The use of chlorine-containing agents. Domestos or plain white will help to quickly and effectively to wash hair dye. The main thing - do not spoil the fabric structure, so before use should familiarize themselves with the labels on the clothes.
- A mixture of vinegar, salt and glycerol may also wash out thing. On the trail of paint dripping a small amount of warm glycerin, wait at least 3 - 5 minutes: during this time it has to soak into fabric. Then sprinkle with salt and pour a little vinegar. The damaged area should turn white in the eyes. After that, the product can be washed in the washing machine with a powder.
- If the previous means could not completely wash out the stain of ink, it is possible to add ammonia. For this purpose, a blot should drop a little ammonia and wash the product. This procedure is often used in an attempt to wash hair dye with towels.
- Toothpaste and soda are also able to wash a coloring pigment. You can mix the ingredients in equal proportions, add a little water if the consistency is too thick looks. With the toothbrush rub mixture into the fabric and wait about 10 minutes. Then the clothes have to be washed thoroughly.
- Effectively help to wash off the paint for hair and shaving foam (which can be replaced with gel). To this foam was applied to the stain, waiting about 15 minutes, triturated and rinsed in water. From the first time to remove the stain by this method is difficult, so it is best to repeat the manipulation and then wash the thing with the powder.
Attention! Immediately after the hair dye on your clothes, you must put the contaminated area under a stream of cold water and try to wash off. The use of hot water may cause the pigment firmly into the fabric and to wash it will already be difficult.
How to wash hair dye from the colored clothes
Withdraw hair dye with jeans and other non-ferrous products more difficult, because there is always a risk with a spot to wash clothes and a pigment dye. Therefore, before starting to clean up, it is necessary to conduct a test on an inconspicuous area cleansing favorite things. If the paint is not coming off, you can safely proceed to the favorite clothes rescue procedure.
- Fresh stains can be to wash soap. To do this, the thing you need to drench the cold water, rub with soap and water and leave for 10 minutes. After that, wash the item in cool water and send it into the washing machine for a subsequent washing powder.
- Many housewives experienced a tool such as hairspray. It is used to color clothes and only under the condition that the fresh stain. Apply the product to contamination, carefully rub, deepening the nail in the structure of the tissue, wash in the washing machine.
- This old hair dye can wash out using vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. To do this, drench pollution, give him a little brew and wash the thing.
- In addition, the dried paint may wash out gasoline or turpentine. These combustible mixture is diluted with water in a ratio of one to one is applied to the fabric with a cotton pad, and allowed time to react with the pigment. After 15 minutes, a thing can be washed, first by hand, then in the washing machine. To remove the smell of gasoline, you must add the wash softener, and then hang the product on the street.
- Acetone in an attempt to wash the product is used only in extreme cases: if the type of fabric can withstand the impact of this solvent. Slightly means need be applied to the stained portion not wait more than 10 minutes and washed with warm water and detergent.
- Vegetable oil well remove hair dye from the skin. It can be used in an attempt to wash the paint off of things. For this oil impregnated cotton swab and triturated pollution. Thereafter, the treated area must drop a little dishwashing detergent and wash the product with warm water. If a grease stain on the oil left, the procedure from the application of liquid dishwashing can be repeated, or use soap to wash out a side effect of a home dry cleaning.
- If all of these methods were powerless, and lead paint was not possible for the hair to clothes, you can use another tool: mix teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia, add them in a glass of warm water (not less than 50 degrees), this liquid to moisten pollution. After the item can be washed in a conventional manner, using conventional detergents. It is worth remembering that this method is extremely dangerous for things, so do not ignore the type of fabric and the firmness of her coloring.
Attention! Colored products are best pre-soak in cold water, even if the hair dye had time to soak into the fabric structure. This will facilitate the removal process and save the appearance of things.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/dom/byt/chem-otstirat-krasku-dlya-volos-s-odezhdy-i-mebeli.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.