How to wash white bra
Dec 20, 2019
To wash white bra sometimes is not as easy as it seems at first glance. This undergarment is often colored by the color of clothing, the most affected edges and seams of the bra, with which it is difficult to deduce stains.
Features washing white bra
Bras do not wash as usual things. These delicate products require more careful care. Manufacturers recommend hand washing, which is not deformed at "bone", do not stretch bra cups. If washing is carried out in the machine, it is necessary to use special laundry bags, which are also designed to protect the product from damage and to comply with the following recommendations:
- Together with a bra should be washed not heavy stuff. It can be shorts, tank tops or T-shirts. Thus, the drum will not be periodic advantage, which adversely affects not only the state machines, but also on things;
- Before you immerse the product in the drum, it is necessary to fasten the bra clasp. So bra will be able to protect against damage;
- Washing should be performed gently ( "delicate wash" or the like);
- Foam tabs (if any) must first manually remove and wash;
- Pressing the product in the machine is prohibited, so you need to choose the mode of "No spin".
It is worth noting that today, manufacturers are increasingly being used for sewing underwear, artificial tissue. Synthetics are well satisfied with this content, can withstand many bleaches and other means to remove stains. If, however, still managed to find a bra made of natural fabric, is to purify it from contaminants have to come up with more caution. In this case, it is not recommended:
- use chlorine bleach;
- washed in a machine-gun.
How to wash a white bra folk ways
To wash white bra and can be near the popular methods that are considered to be more sparing in relation to household chemicals. The main condition is to choose the right tool, so as not to spoil the product and add it to its former whiteness.
How to wash white bra hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide - a great help in removing many contaminants. It will help to wash and white bra that was colored items of clothing or other deodorant. For this:
- Pour a small amount of peroxide on the stain.
- Wait about 15 minutes.
- Carefully rub and rinse under running water.
- Thereafter bra can be washed in a normal mode.
Important! When heavy soiling can stock a large amount of hydrogen peroxide and the product soak at this facility for 10 minutes, then wash off contamination.
For delicate lace products it is recommended to use a more gentle method:
- The basin pour liter of warm water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of peroxide.
- Soak bra and wash off all the dirt.
- For best effect it is necessary to leave a bra in this solution for 30 minutes, and only then proceed to wash.
See also:The smell of the children's urine output from the couch and carpet
How to wash a white bra, if he painted, aspirin
White bra can wash out and aspirin tablets that effectively clean the fabric paint. Procedure:
- Several tablets should be crushed.
- Add a little water to result in a slurry.
- Apply the mixture to the problem area.
- Leave for a few hours (at least five).
- Rub and wash with a conventional powder.
the procedure can be repeated if necessary.
To enhance the effect of aspirin is added citric acid, which helps to wash white bra. you must:
- Crush 10 aspirin tablets.
- Add 2 teaspoons of citric acid.
- Pour a little water.
- Apply the resulting slurry to the pollution.
- Leave on for 1 - 2 hours.
- Wash with ordinary soap or detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Another component which can enhance the effect and efficiently wash off white bra - this is a common baking soda. Mode of application:
- 5 crushed aspirin tablets.
- Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Pour small amount of water.
- Apply the product on the bra.
- Wait about 40 minutes.
Furthermore, it is possible to add the ingredients in a larger amount of water and soaked in her brassiere and a half hours, and then wash out traces of paint.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/dom/byt/kak-otstirat-belyy-byustgalter-v-domashnih-usloviyah.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.