Tired of waiting for flowering pot plants? A few drops of the juice of aloe make them blossom as never before
Dec 20, 2019
More than once I was faced with the fact that although the indoor color provides all conceivable care, they refused to decorate the bud. I must have tried dozens of store assets, but many of them are not effective at all, or after they bloom flowers sparse and dull, quickly fade.
This went on until, until I learned about aloe. In general, this plant is very simple and is recommended even the most novice home fans flora!
But if you know him, you will find that at all times he was appreciated for the beneficial properties. Moreover, you need not only to man but also to plants.
The chemical composition of aloe juice is really remarkable:
· Manganese, iron, potassium, zinc, copper, and sodium;
· 18 amino acids;
· Vitamins B, C and E;
· Citric, succinic and malic acid.
And all this wealth shows in high concentrations. When scientists studied the aloe juice, they have proved that it is capable of an amazing influence on other plants, namely:
· Contributes to the development of the root system, which allows them to pull out of the soil more useful elements;
· Strengthens the immune system;
· Enhances the ability to produce colored pigments;
· Makes them more resistant to adverse environmental factors.
Of course, all this can direct where and where and indirectly influence the way the plant can bloom!
But it is important to follow certain rules. For example, you can not just pick up and make as fertilizer fresh juice of aloe - plant of this weaker, lighter and generally affects disease risk of death.
Recipe proper feeding of aloe is actually simple. Here's what you need:
· Have cut some aloe growing in the bottom of the leaves;
· Put them in a plastic bag and removed it for 1 week in the refrigerator;
· Crushed leaves in a meat grinder or blender, and then squeeze the juice from them and filter it through cheesecloth;
· Prepare a solution of 1 teaspoon of aloe juice and 1-1.5 L water.
Need to make fertilizer at the root of flowers, 1-2 times a week, combining it with watering. Use this facility all year round, the main thing - to begin to make it 2-3 months before the alleged flowering plants.
From personal experience I can say that especially in the magnificent flowering aloe react orchids, violets, hydrangeas.