As a "cheer up" Schlumberger? And make beautiful blossom
Dec 20, 2019
The plant is vigorous, it will be beautiful bloom only when growing conditions are approximate to the natural habitat.
1. Schlumberger carps not strongly temperature air. It is able to survive in the forty-degree heat, and even if there are only two degrees Celsius. But still, the most suitable temperature for growing Schlumbergera - between eighteen and twenty-five degrees.
Remember that before flowering would be desirable to reduce the temperature to fifteen degrees.
2. Dekabrist loves moisture, so it is necessary to spray all the time. During the summer season, do it as often as possible.
3. Schlumberger does not like to grow in highly-lit place, but prefers not grow in deep shade. Flower must be diffused light for nine hours.
4. Place for the cultivation of Schlumbergera should be near the east window. It is important that on it hung a curtain. You must place the plants close to each other. This will help to bring the plant to the climate of the tropics.
How to care for the flower, you know, but why the plant does not bloom?
The reasons why the Decembrist not blooming
The most common reason why the Decembrist not bloom - it's not suitable for growing conditions.
Maybe your flower is not enough moisture, light, space, or the soil is rich in nutrients. I want to call some more reasons why the plant does not bloom?
1. Improper temperature for cultivation.
2. Abundant watering. Yes, Schlumberger likes moisture, but it does not need excessive watering.
3. Too much space in the pot.
4. Flower rests. Yes, the Decembrists need to rest. And as I wrote in the beginning, before flowering cultivation temperature should be reduced to fifteen degrees. Vacation lasts from mid-October to late November.
At that time, Schlumberger watered just once in two weeks, and then a little (teaspoon).
5. Direct sunlight. As I wrote Decembrist love diffused lighting.
6. In no case do not change the direction of phyto-Schlumbergera. Never attempt to turn around its axis Decembrists.
If you know how to properly care for Schlumberger, and use it in their practice of cultivation, then rest assured, it will give you a beautiful and abundant flowering.