Jump rope: benefits and harms, which muscles work, exercises, video, reviews
Dec 20, 2019
Jumping rope is one of the most popular and common types of cardio, because they carry a benefit both to improve the physical form of the body as a whole, and for weight loss. Such jumps are used in almost all kinds of sports: fitness, aerobics, CrossFit, martial arts and many others. However, not everyone knows what really are the benefits and harms of jumping rope to human health and what properties they possess the body.
Which muscles are working when jumping rope
Rope exercise are benefits both for the development of muscles in the human body, and for the individual systems of the organism.
- The load on the calf musclesWhich are located at the back of the leg and are responsible for the implementation of jumps. Calves are much more active work all the other muscles, taking on more than 70% of the load of the body.
- Useful properties of exercise buttocks muscles help balance between the upper and lower part of the body, make the skin taut and reduce the harm to the formation of excess fat.
- Training of back musclesActively working during jumps, it has the ability to stabilize the movement of the body and maintain the correct position of the spine.
- Easy study oblique abdominal muscles. When performing a jump they act as stabilizers therefore assume only 5% of the total load.
- Training arm muscles. It is worth noting that jumping rope can in no way affect the scope of the forearm muscles, biceps and triceps, but such exercises tend to perfectly maintain their tone.
The benefits of jumping rope
It is impossible to ignore the benefits of training with a rope and for the individual systems of the body:
- Help for the cardiovascular system. Skipping rope is a great pacemaker, which greatly improves the functioning of the heart, resulting in tone of the functioning of the respiratory organs, strengthens blood vessels. Regular exercise with a skipping rope have useful properties to improve blood circulation in the body: by doing 15 minutes a day for 3 weeks, you can completely forget about such a problem as shortness of breath.
- Coping with stress. Regular exercise for 10 - 15 minutes, significantly help to relieve tension and cause the nerves to normal. During the exercise in the human body induces the production of endorphins - the hormone responsible for good mood.
- Correction of a curved posture. Rope practically does not load the human spine, but at the same time has a unique advantage, adjusting its shape and position.
- Important! In the presence of any disease musculoskeletal system to consult a doctor before exercise is required.
- It is also worth noting special favor of jumping rope for Men: Because with the improvement of blood circulation in the body and improves the work of the reproductive system.
How to jump rope
Before you start training, you need to remember the basic rules of it, so as not to cause harm to yourself and your body.
How to rotate the rope
When the jump is necessary to describe small circles, cycling both hands and arms themselves. The most common mistake among beginners in jumping - rope rotate solely by the hands, and the hands placed at a great distance from the body. Consequently, the possible damage to the rapid exhaustion of the shoulder muscles due to excessive power consumption. Rope needed barely touch the surface of the floor to avoid slowing down the rhythm of the exercise.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/zdorove/skakalka-polza-i-vred-kakie-myshtsy-rabotayut-uprazhneniya-video-otzyvy.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.