To Geraniums are always pleased flowering need 1 drop of iodine, and know some of the subtleties of cultivation
Dec 20, 2019
Engaged in the cultivation of indoor plants for a long time, I paid a lot of attention, a flower such as geraniums, due to the fact that it has not only the aesthetics but also healing.
Growing the flower room, I got a few rules
1. I plant this flower in a well-lit room. In the winter time, the backlight turns using this procedure, fluorescent lamps.
2. The most comfortable temperature for this plant is from 20 to 25 °.
3. In winter time geranium I move into a room with a temperature of 10 to 15 °.
Also, look to this room was not sudden temperature changes and drafts.
4. In summer, watering geraniums once in 4 days. In winter, once a week. Watering make small portions. Sometimes the water is poured into the pan, sometimes half an hour a pot of liquid residues necessarily tidy.
5. With the right care for geraniums its biomass during the year should be increased by 2 times.
6. I transplanted the flower every two years and this is done using a special substrate. Sometimes I cook it yourself, that is, take the 8 pieces of turf, 2 parts humus and 1 part sand.
As the drainage in the pot usually I use a concrete block. Be sure to soak the pot. In plants remove damaged areas. Roots are not washed, and together with the old soil is moved in a pot of geraniums.
Next, pour the finished soil, compacted earth and for 7 days in the shadow of the plant tidy. Through the process of returning it back into place.
7. After two - three months after the transplant did not fertilize.
8. What to see lush flowering geranium fertilizer committing 2 times a month.
9. Quality food source for this plant is considered to be water with a drop of iodine. To do this, take 1 liter of water add iodine and after 50 ml of this solution was poured onto the wall of the pot.
Exceed this rate should not be watering with this solution, not to burn the plant roots. Also this solution to water the dry ground is impossible. The result can be seen after two or three uses, when the flower buds begin to throw away.
It is noteworthy that after such fertilizing flowers have bright and rich color. This procedure spend from spring to late fall every 3 weeks.
To please his geranium flowering buds should be cut immediately, which faded. When watering fertilizers need to follow the instructions carefully. If you comply with these recommendations, the geranium will enjoy its magnificent blooms from spring to autumn.