Mutton fat tail: the benefits and harms, properties, how to prepare
Dec 20, 2019
Fat-tailed sheep fat - an indispensable product of the eastern nations. On its basis, prepare traditional dishes, but also widely used in cosmetics and medicine. The feature of this product is that it has a composition rich in nutrients and peculiar taste properties. What is the benefit and harm of mutton fat, really? First things first.
The chemical composition and calorific value of mutton fat
Useful properties of fat tail depend on its type, as well as a sexual animal origin. Animal products contain many valuable components nutrients, percentage of which may vary slightly with respect to the raw material grades.
The average composition of the fat of the young ram:
- Fats (saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated) - 97%;
- Water - 0.3%;
- Vitamins D, E, B4 - 2%;
- Macronutrients (phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine, sodium, selenium) - 0.5%;
Important! Due to the nature of the chemical composition eat mutton fat as a separate dish is not recommended. In pure form it is able to cause the body harm.
Grade mutton fat
Fat is made from various kinds and parts of carcass fat-tailed sheep. In the food industry, there are three varieties:
- First. This kind of mutton fat is obtained from the internal organs or raw. He has a gray tint, and in taste resembles fried cracklings;
- Second. It is made of bacon. It has a muddy color and distinctive taste.
The use of sheep fat
Mutton fat - a useful, valuable product. For it has a positive effect on the expense of the rich vitamin content:
- reproductive system: ram rump has benefits for men as well as saturated acids regulate the hormonal levels, reduce the risk of infertility and impotence;
- immunity: Vitamin composition of sheep fat brings a huge benefit to the immune system, preventing vitamin deficiency;
- energy: The product is easily absorbed and has high nutritional value even after heat treatment;
- digestive tract: due to the easy assimilation;
- nervous system: monounsaturated acids reduce irritability and increased levels of physical activity;
- pulmonary system: The product removes from the lung accumulated mucus, toxins;
- circulatory system: antioxidants improves blood circulation, which allows the use of mutton fat, as the curing agent at a temperature and flu;
- regeneration of skin cells: mutton fat often is used as the main component in anti-abrasion, peeling and inflammation.
How to melt fat sheep home
Mutton fat is often used in melted form. His stoked to mass gained a comfortable texture for indoor or outdoor use. To properly perform peretopki home, you need to follow the algorithm:
- Bacon cut into cubes or crushed blender.
- The resulting raw material is prepared for further processing by soaking it in cool water for half an hour. Such a procedure will be cleaned of dirt, separating the blood, meat and other residues of life.
- Cut pieces spread on tolstodonnuyu pan, steam bath or in the oven.
- Melting point - 70-90S.
- After boiling, the product is left to withdraw at room temperature.
- Slightly warm tallow filtered through cheesecloth and then poured into a glass or an iron container, put in the freezer. Such manipulation is not allowed to form clumps and allows the mass to remain homogeneous.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/myaso-i-ryba/kurdyuk-baraniy-polza-i-vred-svoystva-kak-prigotovit.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.