How useful Walking
Dec 20, 2019
Walking is becoming increasingly popular type of activity, there are even mobile applications that follow the steps of its owner, measuring their daily physical activity. Benefits and harms of foot as the most affordable way of physical activity is discussed by scientists from medicine, its miraculous effect promoted in the trend of a healthy lifestyle.
What is the use of the foot
Useful properties of foot as a form of physical activity that involves all groups of muscles of the legs, neurophysiological and biomechanical processes occur:
- in strengthening bones, improving the water-salt balance;
- regulation of blood pressure;
- lowering cholesterol;
- toning muscles and improving the quality of sleep.
Walking also can reduce the risk of cancer and type 2 diabetes.
Maintaining the overall health
In 2009, a study was conducted in the US, which was attended by more than 46 thousand. man. The results are impressive: Regular walking has useful properties to reduce the risk:
- diseases of the cardiovascular system by 30%;
- early death - by 35%.
Walking gives benefit to the hearts of even those who held less than 8 km per week, and the most effective protection against the disease carry a walking long distances at an accelerated pace.
Each made while walking step contributes to the release of energy and increase the level of hormones responsible for mental health. Pulse rate from 70 to 100 beats per minute, and the flow of blood and oxygen is directed to the muscle fibers. When walking on average 5 calories burned per minute, and in sitting position - only 1 kcal. Two hours of walking can easily replace a full cardio.
preservation of youth
Scientists are sure: the useful properties of exploring on foot can easily slow down the process of aging and the appearance of age-related diseases.
After observing the group of middle-aged people over 9 years it has been proved: who pays Walking least 20 minutes per day (about 2.5 hours per week) has a lower UFD 1 proteins causing cancer and aging disease.
Interesting! According to the American Heart Association, one hour of active walking extends the life of 2 hours.
Half an hour of daily walking, thanks to the beneficial properties of actively improve mood, increase the supply of energy, help get rid of the accumulated stress: this result has given a study conducted in 2015 by the Canadian scientists. Hiking promote the production of endorphins and neurotransmitters, preventing the occurrence of depression. A special benefit for human health is walking on foot in the nature, away from the bustle of the city.
According to the research, another useful feature of foot - to promote an increase in the hippocampus (part of the brain responsible for learning and memory) - affects the increase of mental faculties. It helps improve the structure of the cerebral hemispheres, their functioning and to strengthen the connections between nerve cells, which has a positive effect on the development of the brain's ability to multi-task.
Interesting! Their favor walking and brings creative people: research confirmed that walking outdoors help generate more ideas than sitting behind a desk.
Daily walks are able to protect from harm osteoporosis and arthritis. Moderate load when walking on foot supports bone density and, unlike running, is not able to harm the body. Muscle mass exerts pressure on the skeleton, thus contributing to the regeneration of bone tissue. Moreover, walking retain the flexibility of the joints and train the vestibular apparatus. Of particular benefit is walking distance to the spine: it contributes to the strengthening and development of correct posture.
Find out more information about the benefits and dangers of walking, as well as its properties and effects on the body can be of the video:
- Active slimming. Walking, like any other physical activity, contributes to the efficient burning of calories. Rather than lay them in the form of body fat stores, body converts all proteins, fats and carbohydrates to energy. To increase the effectiveness of walking for weight loss, you need to maintain an appropriate pace: it must exceed the speed of normal walking twice (within 8 - 10 kilometers per hour). Then the body will actively seek out sources of energy and burn fat reserves. Special favor female figure brings up the stairs, where in addition to burning calories stimulates the activity of elaboration of the muscle fibers. Hiking unnoticed "remake" figure, giving form to the buttocks, thighs, arms and shoulders smooth shape.
- Increased muscle tone. Walking stimulates active heartbeat, not loading with the heart muscle. In the course of multiple studies, scientists have found: a walk at a fast pace reduce the risk of heart attack by 50%! Moreover, such a load may not harm the sensitive female joints, unlike running or the gym.
- Stimulation of blood circulation. Increasing walking significantly accelerates blood circulation, helping to strengthen the immune system. This eliminates the damage of free radicals and protects against all kinds of viruses and diseases. In 2011, another study was sponsored by the Boston Medical University: Scientists monitored the group of women with breast cancer. The results showed that subjects who pays pedestrian walks 4 - 6 hours per week, soon went on the mend.
The use of walk on foot to stimulate the blood flow is reflected in the appearance of the woman: the skin becomes tighter, leaving cellulite, stretch marks and even age wrinkles.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/zdorove/chem-polezna-hodba-peshkom.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.