Tired of watering the flowers at home, but want the beauty and comfort? Top of plants that can be watered once a month 1
Dec 20, 2019
I go and look at the guests, girlfriend crying their repairs. All fashion emptiness of houseplants in each vase with intricately dried branch, be original girl - like eyebrows do not distinguish.
I'm like everyone else, and void, and light Scandinavia, but replaced with fresh flowers picture dry leaves or herbarium refuse.
I love fresh flowers, to spread a garden. Prevent cats and the pace of life: always forget to water. When traveling as a neighbor is ready to come to feed the cats, but the plants resistant floods.
Soul thirsted garden on the windowsill, and I was able to get out. Antikoshachy regime provided me pots hanging on the sides of the window opening, the added bonus was an even distribution of moisture between them.
But the main thing - my personal favorite six plants, which can be left without irrigation at least a month, if need be, they still continue to bloom and smell.
1. I myself do not believe, but the first takes place in the unpretentiousness
It generally does not need to be watered. Aerial roots substrate is needed only as a way to not fall out of the pot. Once a month or two, it lowered those aerial roots in the water with fertilizer for OPD for 20 minutes. It's all.
It remains only to wipe the dust from the leaves. She catches the moisture from the air, she blossoms, she discards unwanted leaves. Several multi-colored copies - and neighbors die of envy.
2. Second, my eternal love - Hoya. Leaves with thick waxy coating, lovely white or pink flowers that drip sweet nectar and smell in the whole house. If the became less blossom - can be poured.
But even after the departure of a couple of months she completely recovered after a cup of water.
3. Spathiphyllum - relative Hoya, fragrant large white flowers, bridal bouquet in America do with them. It smells of jasmine, irrigation requires little.
4. Any cacti and Lithops - more for fun, they are hardy, but the amateur. On my window sill there is one keepsake, still can not dry up. Do not water for months, but sometimes the hand tremble, and he lives again ...
5. Aspidistra beautiful, even when not in bloom. The large leaves are similar to Landysheva, the moisture in her root stock.
It blooms beautifully, like daffodils, but no wonder it was called the British iron flower, it really neubivaemaya.
6. At the end of the list - Grandma pike tail, sansevery. Here it is a plant that can endure all. She even manages to bloom when the sill dampen.
Fresh flowers, even a little abandoned, no designer does not replace them immediately and the house looks expensive, and comfortable.
And if you remember them at least once a month, they thank flowers all year round, on my windowsill every day at least something, but dissolved.