Juice of grapes: the benefits and harms, simple recipes
Dec 20, 2019
On the arms of many countries shows the vine. From ancient times to the present day, people have great respect for this solar plant. Berries and leaves help to restore health, youth and beauty. Natural wine is famous for its exquisite taste. Benefits and harms of grape juice should be known to everyone, because it is the most common product of processing of berries, known since childhood.
The composition and caloric content of grape juice
Grape juice, in addition to the high palatability, is rich in vitamins:
- group BWhich are responsible for metabolism;
- TO - for blood clotting;
- BUT - promotes skin renewal;
- E - important for reproductive function.
grape juice benefits for the human body is also explained by a rich set of minerals:
- potassium - has properties regulate intracellular fluid composition;
- calcium - responsible for the construction of bone and muscle mass;
- sodium - it helps maintain the water-salt metabolism;
- iodine - normalizes the thyroid gland;
- iron - stimulates the construction of red blood cells.
Calorie 100 g of 70 kcal. In its structure there are:
- carbohydrates - 16.1 g;
- fat - 0.3 g;
- protein - 0.3 g;
- vegetable fibers - 0.4 g;
- Water - 82.9 g
Useful properties of grape juice
The use of natural grape juice is in a range of pharmacological actions:
- Prevention of cardiovascular events;
- normalizing heart rhythm;
- mucus clearance from the lungs;
- elimination of pain in the throat and ulcers in the mouth;
- diuretic effect;
- stimulation of brain activity;
- improved memory and sleep;
- strengthening resistance to stress and depression;
- normalization of the central nervous system.
The use of grape juice for men was proved by Indian scientists who concluded that natural antioxidant lycopene has beneficial effects on the reproductive function, healing male infertility.
Benefits of weight loss
Despite the high rate of calorie fruit, this is a dietary product that is capable of increase metabolism, cleanse the body of toxins, whereby the process passes Slimming intense. The use of freshly squeezed grape juice lies in its property to give a feeling of satiety for a long time, without harm of overeating. For sustainable results need to learn how to combine it with other products with daily intake.
Is it possible to grape juice for pregnant and lactating
Thanks to the entire range of nutrients juice is recommended for pregnant women. Due to the large amount of folic acid in the beverage the fetus successfully formed the neural tube. Due to the high iron content level of hemoglobin is capable to hold is normal. In the later stages normalize digestive problems, water balance. Despite the proven benefits of grape juice and its harm to the body of pregnant women still exists. Do not get involved in a drink from the sweet varieties, because the excess sugar in the blood, as well as excess weight is not necessary. You should carefully consider the choice not to get a dose of nitrates.
See also:Properties of ionized water, how to make it at home
During breastfeeding can take the juice under the conditions:
- enter in your diet can be no earlier than three months after delivery;
- observe the stool, skin rashes, jeep kid;
- It can begin with a small amount of diluted water, gradually increasing the amount of product.
Red grape juice benefits and pregnant and nursing gives more than a sweet, from raisins.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/napitki/sok-iz-vinograda-polza-i-vred-prostye-retsepty.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.