Best folk dressing for the Decembrists in the cold season. Increase the number of flower buds in without any problems
Dec 20, 2019
Schlumberger, or the Decembrist - one of the most lush and luxurious indoor flowering plants. But such a charm in the winter it is not achieved naturally, without appropriate care.
And one of the main rules is timely introduction of fertilizing. Moreover, no need to go after them to the store - there are many popular recipes.
And the best of the popular dressings, even approved by a botanist, is only one component - wood ash.
Of course, the chemical composition of the substance can vary significantly depending on the kind of wood species was burned.
But still always a part of ash has several main components:
· Calcium - stimulates the growth of the main stem of the plant, he activates the process of photosynthesis;
· Potassium and phosphorus - are helping to shape the Decembrists buds;
· Silicon and magnesium - reinforce plant immunity to various diseases, including - fungal.
All of these minerals in the ash are present in easily digestible form for plants.
It is also important to note - ash does not contain nitrogen that is in periods of budding and flowering just for decembrist contraindicated (because it stimulates the growth of green mass).
Especially recommended in the case of ash feeding when the plant "takes the signals" a potassium deficiency. This can guess from its leaves - they turn brown (as if burnt), turn yellow at the edges.
Make ashes of two ways:
· Scattered on the ground after watering - at the rate of 1 hour. l. per pot volume of 2-3 liters;
· In the form of a solution of 1 liter of water with 2 tbsp. l. ash in 8-10 hours which is filtered and poured plant at the root.
After making the ash, the soil in the pot sure to loosen - the root system providing good access of oxygen to "breath".
Ashes to fertilize the plant - this should stop. That is, it is not necessary even in a week to make some fertilizer.
Since an excessive amount of them likely break during the natural processes and therefore Decembrist - prevent it bloom.
And finally, it is worth noting that the formation in the cold season sets buds, a few months earlier (in the spring and summer) Decembrist should receive an abundance of nitrogen nutrition already mentioned, since it is thanks to him will be new sprouts.