Do enema harmful as doing slimming and detox
Dec 20, 2019
Medical practice involves the use of different procedures, one of which is to hold the enema. Manipulation is carried out both in stationary and home. Benefits and harms of enemas depend on the choice of fluid injected, hygiene practices.
Why do we need an enema
Enema called type of medical procedure, during which the introduction of water or special medicinal solutions into a direct or colon through the anus. To manipulate using standard lugs or long intestinal tube for deep enemas.
Enema is used to cleanse the colon from the fecal mass. The administered liquid bowel contents softens and promotes the excretion of feces.
types of enemas
There are several types of enemas, allocated according to their properties and purpose of use:
Cleaning. The use of this procedure is to purify and lavage of the colon. Elimination of constipation occurs. Cleansing enemas because of their properties used for the treatment of intoxication, poisoning. Often they are used before surgery, anal sex and childbirth. Enema to cleanse the bowel can have benefits and harms. In particular, absorption of injectable solutions of this species with procedures unacceptable.
- Medicinal. This microclysters of 10-100 ml, administered in the sigmoid and rectum. As the solution used drugs which are held in the rectum to suction (30 minutes) or intended for subsequent emptying. Favor have an enema with chamomile. Medicinal treatments are recommended for proctitis and sigmoiditah, intestinal dysbiosis. enema does not apply sometimes for local and systemic effects. With frequent use may be a violation of the microflora.
- Nutritional or drip. With this manipulation 1 L of glucose solution is slowly introduced as substitutional feeding. This variety in modern medical practice is rarely used because of its properties and indications. A significant benefit in providing replacement feeding probe type or intravenous treatments.
- Erotic enema. Are set in order to obtain sexual pleasure.
- Psychotropic or alcohol. The use of such micro-enemas comprising the administration of psychoactive substances. Usually used alcohol solution, since it has a rapid absorption. The harm is the risk of overdose, and chemical burns of mucous.
- Ritual. These enemas used some nations in Africa, North and South America.
On the amount of liquid enemas are:
- microclysters (10-100 ml) was used to introduce medicinal agents;
- cleansing (2 L) was applied before the instrumental examinations;
- siphon (20 l) was performed to remove toxins.
Species isolated enema depending on the solutions used:
- simple or water;
- acid (added vinegar or lemon juice);
- with hydrogen peroxide;
- Ogneva enema (a mixture of hydrogen peroxide, glycerol and soap solution);
- tobacco (applied to the XIX century).
Attention! bowel cleansing enema assumes that the necessary rules of procedure.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/zdorove/vredna-li-klizma-kak-delat-dlya-pohudeniya-i-ochischeniya.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.