How useful micellar water and whether it is necessary to wash off
Dec 20, 2019
Pretty hard to imagine a bathroom shelf modern woman without micellar water on it. However, by using the means on a daily basis, we sometimes do not think about its composition, trusting advertising. In light of the fact that in recent times on the network can be found about the dangers, which carries the wherewithal to understand what benefits and harms micellar water, and how to apply it, relevant.
What is a micellar water and why it is needed
In the care of the person of one of his problems is cleansed of make-up residue. Water and ordinary soap means for this purpose is not suitable due to the drying effect which turns an injury to the epidermis. It is a special tool designed to solve this problem by specialists from cosmetology, designed to gently cleanse the skin without disturbing its natural physiological properties - micellar water. Its unique benefits manifested in the ability to completely dissolve the makeup and various impurities, while maintaining the hydro-lipid balance and without requiring rinsing with water. Its main property is shown and gently, without drying, exposure. Micellar water does not harm the sebaceous glands and is perfect for all skin types.
The name "micellar water" comes from the Latin mica, which means "crumb grain." Micelles - smallest components beads, which is saturated with water micellar colloidal solution are active existing structures which have properties at the same time attract the fat (lipophilic) and water (hydrophobic), capable of working like a magnet, binding and "washing away" sebum and facilitating its cleaning. Let us detail the pros and cons of the micellar water, if present.
The composition and the types of micellar water
The fact is that for the type of contents of the bottle does not differ from plain water, but if you shake it, you can see on the surface of the solution will foam - it's all good and enclosed the whole secret!
The surprising fact, but micellar ox does not include alcohol and soap, and, as a rule, the technology of its manufacture does not involve the presence of parabens, silicones and various fragrances. Conversely, useful effects on the skin of the face provides the addition of the plant extracts that exhibit emollient properties, relieves irritation of the epidermis. Also in solution can be detected content of various minerals, e.g., zinc, benefit manifested in its useful properties lowering activity of the sebaceous glands.
The structure of the micellar water may include:
- poloxamers (Pluronics, proxanols, emuksoly) -Synthetic active substances promoting mild cleansing without causing skin irritation and leading to the order. Micellar water, prepared based on them, is considered harmless;
- glycosides - elements of plant origin, which have useful properties for the activation inside the cell metabolism: the water on their basis is the most secure;
- glycols (Hexylene glycol, polyethylene glycol (PEG), propylene glycol) - a substance that contains 2 alcohol groups, but do not confuse them with this alcohol. The micellar water glycols act as "retainer moisture", however, is rather aggressive: the content of more than 20% can cause harm acne;
- benzyl salicylate - an element having properties to protect from sunlight;
- panthenol - a drug that promotes healing of various small irritation on the face, acne;
- useful plant extractsRich in vitamins, and various oils and other natural supplements.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/krasota/chem-polezna-mitsellyarnaya-voda-i-nuzhno-li-ee-smyvat.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.