Milk: useful properties and contraindications
Dec 20, 2019
Benefits and harms of milk concern many - the product is always present in almost every refrigerator. To understand the effect drink has on health, it is necessary to examine its features and internal structure.
Chemical composition and caloric content of cow's milk
Benefit and harm to the body of cow's milk is due to its rich composition. The natural product there is a mass of valuable substances, namely:
- more than 50 chemical elements, among which - iron and potassium, sulfur and phosphorous, copper, and chlorine, magnesium;
- calcium, it is contained in cow's milk is very much, and digestibility is greater than 90%;
- vitamins A, E, H, and C;
- Vitamins B1, B6, and B2;
- PP and D vitamins;
- essential amino acids - tryptophan, lysine and methionine.
Caloric useful product depends on the fat content. If we consider the milk is 2.5%, which is the most popular, then it contains 52 kcal per 100 ml.
The cow's milk is useful
The benefits of milk for an adult human body is very diverse. With regular use of milk:
- It reduces the acidity of the stomach and helps with some species of gastritis and ulcers;
- eliminates heartburn;
- It improves the quality of sleep and improves mood, because it promotes the production of serotonin;
- strengthens the joints, teeth and nails due to the very high content of calcium;
- It helps with all kinds of colds, and also serves as an excellent prevention of viral and infectious diseases;
- It has beneficial effects on the heart and blood vessels, so the benefits as the prevention of heart disease;
- good thirst quencher and helps get rid of the swelling, drinking milk is good for kidney health.
It should be noted the useful cleaning properties of milk, it removes from the body not only toxins, but also heavy metals and pesticides. That is why people who are engaged in hazardous work, receive free useful product from the employer.
The product is the basis of nutrition as it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. Therefore, to include it in the diet will be beneficial to all women who are interested in losing weight and feeling good. Of particular use of the product properties can bring in during gestation baby milk strengthens the skeletal system, and women have a beneficial effect on the fetus.
The benefits of milk after 40 for women evident in the field of cosmetology. Useful properties of the product is actively used at home masks for face and body milk effectively softens and rejuvenates the skin, allowing you to maintain youth and beauty for longer.
milk benefits for men consists mainly in a high amino acid content in the product. The drink contains casein protein, which is easily digested and is responsible for building muscle - eat foods helpful to athletes who are interested in muscle growth.
Despite the fact that the first time after the birth of children fed exclusively with milk, benefit for children of the body brings only mother's milk. Cow's milk has a different composition and properties, so the babies will be more harm than good.
Introducing the product to the children's diet is recommended not earlier than 10-12 months, and in small quantities. The greatest benefit of the beverage will be able to bring the child in 3-4 years - during this period, especially the developing organism needs calcium and phosphorus.
Attention! Many children can not tolerate cow's milk, besides a useful product has a number of contraindications. Therefore, before the product is introduced into the child's diet is necessary to consult with your pediatrician.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/molochka/moloko-poleznye-svoystva-i-protivopokazaniya.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.