How useful red caviar and how to store it
Dec 20, 2019
Delicious and beautiful red caviar holds a special place in nutrition, medicine and cosmetology. It is part of the diet of athletes, helping to quickly add strength, normalizes balance of vitamins, macro- and microelements. Benefits and harms of caviar due to its unique composition. There are many types of it, but all of them are beneficial to ogranizi.
The origin and types of red caviar
Of fish Losev family mined caviar. In Russia, she appeared in the 17th century during the reign of Peter I. While appreciated its useful properties, so ka it is a source of nutrients and energy. northern peoples ate it instead of bread. Until the late 19th century, the eggs were boiled, fried, vyalili. In the early 20th century, gaining popularity salting method in Russian, and it comes in large quantities abroad. A delicacy for the rich and the product becomes caviar in Soviet times.
The family includes several species of salmon. Properties eggs any fish virtually equal. The stores often sell the product:
- salmon - the average size (5 mm), an orange color, is most demanded in taste;
- trout - small (3 mm), yellow or bright orange color, is gaining popularity;
- coho - small (3 mm), with a bright orange bitter aftertaste, it is considered the most useful;
- sockeye - small (4 mm). dark red, rare, because this type of fish is almost all destroyed;
- Kets - large (6 mm), the bright orange and very oily.
The composition and caloric content of red caviar
The benefits due to the fact that it should be all for the development of young fish. It is rich in proteins and digestible proteins (33%) of the almost complete absence of carbohydrates (1.5%). Caloric caviar 100 grams ranges from 232 to 254 kcal depending on the kind of fish. Fat - 14%. It is rich in vitamins A, group B, PP, D, C, E, K. Of micro- and macronutrients most contain:
- Sodium - 1500 mg;
- phosphorus - 356 mg;
- magnesium - 300 mg;
- calcium - 275 mg;
- Potassium 181 mg;
- 11.88 mg iron;
- Zinc - 0.95 mg;
- manganese - 0.05 mg;
- Selenium - 65.5 mcg.
The product collected almost the entire periodic table, as well as retinol, folic acid, tocopherol, polyunsaturated acids and other useful compounds. Harm can only put a figure, if there is a large quantity of bread and butter.
Tip! The glycemic index is only 5 eggs. It is indicated for use for diabetics.
Useful properties of red caviar
The benefits of its use is noticeable for the whole body:
- strengthening nails, hair, skin (calcium, vitamin D);
- increase in the level of hemoglobin in blood, anti-anemia (iron and calcium);
- normalization of the endocrine system and thyroid gland (iodo);
- improved vision (iodine, vitamin A);
- strengthening dental enamel fracture prevention (phosphorus);
- struggle with insomnia, stress, anxiety, positive effect on the nervous system (manganese, lecithin);
- red caviar in oncology inhibits the spread of cancer cells (tocopherol);
- prevention of heart disease and blood vessels (phosphorus, magnesium and potassium, vitamins B5, B6, B12, K);
- liver function improvement (magnesium and riboflavin toxins, chlorine prevents the deposition of fat in it);
- normalization of water balance (sodium);
- prevention of diseases of the reproductive system, including use of caviar with myoma (folic acid);
- strengthening the immune system (vitamin C);
- preventing the development of rickets (vitamin D).
See also:Ambrosia: the benefits and harms, medicinal properties, the use of
Nutrients in red caviar help restore power. It is often prescribed as part of a diet. Another nice feature - development of happiness hormone serotonin.
Read more: https://poleznii-site.ru/pitanie/prochie-produkty/chem-polezna-krasnaya-ikra-i-kak-ee-hranit.html
If this article was useful to you, put Like and subscribe to our channel. Do not forget to share information with your friends on social networks.